Cryptic Alliance

Digital Domain for the Discussion and Discourse of Dungeons, Dragons, and other Distractions

Trimming down my 'Scape collection

Lord Kai

Trimming down my 'Scape collection

Post  Lord Kai on Thu May 01, 2014 6:07 pm

So I have a ridiculous Heroscape collection ... probably x3 of each Hero and x6 of each squad (with a few exceptions). I also have a massive NIB collection.

Besides hosting Nomad a month ago, I really don't have much 'Scape happening on the homefront (and it has been that way for about 2-years now). I think the time has come to trim down my Heroscape collection - so that I am not totally hoarding all of these great figures from other Heroscapers.

I wanted to give you guys the chance at some 'Scape before I look to unload some.

Is there anything missing from your collections, or squads/heroes that you would like more of?

Also there is a ton of terrain that I am not using (I like I have 100 Evergreen trees and 6+ Jungle sets).

Anyway, let me know if you are looking for anything.

Peace,
    *Kai
    Derek S

Re: Trimming down my 'Scape collection

Post  Derek S on Thu May 01, 2014 10:46 pm

I'll get back to you in more detail after a thorough looksee, but I know I could use 1 more squad of Armoc Vipers (maybe one of the Sacred Band)- I can't think of any other squads that I don't have 4 of, and the hero's I think the kids can argue over some of the rarer ones that I don't have multiples of. Maybe a Jungle set, D&D set, and maybe a castle, but all of these I am somewhat OK with. Thanks for the offer and let me know what I would owe.

Make sure you keep enough of the Izamu Samurai as we plan on making a common squad repaint out of them. Also, we plan on doing multiple unique squads repainted from the airborne elite.
    Lord Kai

Post  Lord Kai on Fri May 02, 2014 2:02 am

Cool, happy to share the 'Scape.

I think I have 5 squads of Armocs, so I can spare one of those. I have 2 NIB for Dungeon and Jungle, and extras used for sure. I have a NIB castle as well, and I very rarely build castles.

Peace,
    *Kai
    Nomad

Post  Nomad on Fri May 02, 2014 8:31 pm

The only squads I could use another of are Sacred Band and Quasatch Hunters. I would like two of each hero and there are a bunch that I only have one of . . . I'll have to take a look at my inventory.

Is there anything you are looking for or still need?

In addition to Izamu and Airborne, we have discussed making something out of Tarn Viking repaints . . . maybe.
    Lord Kai

Post  Lord Kai on Fri May 02, 2014 9:31 pm

I don't need anything for my collection ... actually my collection is TOO big ... that's the problem : )

Let me know what you need - as I would rather pass on to you guys than send out to anonymous Heroscapers.

So make a wish-list.
    Lord Kai

Post  Lord Kai on Sun May 04, 2014 10:32 pm

Here is my current inventory that I am considering putting on Heroscapers or eBay.

I'll give you guys first dibs.

Spoiler:

NIB
    Wave 2
    Knights & Swog Rider
    Heroes of Barrenspur

Wave 5
    Soulborgs

Wave 9
    Braves & Brawlers
    Dividers & Defenders

Dwarves & Repulsors

Wave 10
    Special Collection – Heroes

Wave D1 (11)
    Fury of the Primordials

Wave D2 (12)
    Golem & Wyrmlings x2 x1
    Veterans of the Last War

Wave D3 (13)
    Bugbears & Orcs
    Heroes of Fallcrest

Rise of the Valkyrie Master Set 1
    Tundra x2 x1
    Jungle
    Fortess of the Archkyrie

GenCon
    Master Woo
    Agent Skahen

Used/Opened:
    Orm’s Return
    Dund

Raknar’s Vision
    Jotun
    Major Q9
    Nilfheim
    Theracus

Volcarren Wasteland
    Terrain + Obsidian Guards x2 x1

Wave 1
    Roman Archers x2
    Roman Legionnaires
    Arrow Gruts x2
    Blade Gruts x2
    Omnicron Snipers x2
    Venoc Vipers x3 x2

Wave 2
    Marro Drones x2
    Minions of Utgar x2
    Krug x2
    Swog Rider x2
    Anubian Wolves x2

Wave 3
    Gorillinators
    MacDirk Warriors
    Sentinels of Jandar
    Shaolin Monks x2

Wave 4
    Sacred Band x2 x1
    Parmenio
    Tagawa Samurai (and purple markers)
    Aubrien Archers
    Gladiatrons

Wave 5
    Crixus
    Ninjas of the Northern Wind
    Blastatrons x3
    Deathstalkers
    Warriors of Ashra
    Deathreavers x3

Wave 6
    Einar Imperium x2
    Tagawa Samurai Archers x2 (but only 1 card)
    Kee-Mo-Shi
    Shades of Bleakwoode x4

Wave 7
    Marcu Esenwein
    Cyprien Esenwein
    Sonya Esenwein
    Iskra Esenwein
    Rechets of Bogdan

Wave 8
    Grok Riders x2
    10th Regiment of Foot

Wave 9
    Axegrinders of the Burning Forge
    Omnicron Replusors

Wave 10
    Sir Hawthorne x2

Wave D1 (11)
    Fen Hydra

Wave D2 (12)
    Shurrak
    Goblin Cutters
    Mind Flayer Mastermind
    Werewolf Lord (with lycanthrope markers)

Wave D3 (13)
    Ogre Pulverizer

Lord Kai

Post  Lord Kai on Wed May 07, 2014 3:39 pm

I've made some quick sales to some Portland 'Scapers (William099 and i_r_beef), and have updated the list.

Derek, I still have a Sacred Band for you. I only have 4 Squads of Armocs, so no spares there. I have extra Dungeon/Jungle used if you need them.

Nomad

Post  Nomad on Wed May 07, 2014 8:09 pm

I'll take your other extra squad of Sacred Band.

I will still need to look over my list of heroes, which I'm doing right now . . .

OK, I could use a spare Vampire and Fiends pack: Marcu, Iskra, Rechets. I could also use a spare Q-9, but this is not a must, especially if you don't want to split up Raknar's Vision.

Let me know what I owe you. Or, I could trade you a bunch of my extra extras that you could resale on E-bay. I just don't have the time.

Thanks!
    Lord Kai

Post  Lord Kai on Wed May 07, 2014 8:26 pm

Nomad wrote:I'll take your other extra squad of Sacred Band.

I will still need to look over my list of heroes, which I'm doing right now.

Cool, let me know what Heroes you might want. The Sacred Band x1 that I have in my list above is for Derek though : P

Also, do either of you have interest in a (nearly complete) New In Box Set of Heroscape? I might unload that as well, as it is just sitting in my closet. I have at least one of all of the Master Sets, Terrain expansions, all 5 Flagbearers, Wave 1-3, Wave 5-6, Wave 9-10, Wave D1-D3, Master Woo, Agent Skahen, Aquillas Alliance.

I don't have Orm's Return or Raknar's Vision NIB. Wave 7 is missing Templar Cavalry, Wave 8 is missing Marro Cav and Elf Wizards, Wave 4 missing Greeks, Heroes, Lawmen.

You guys have Heirs that can inherit this set, and I don't know if you want NIB to have or not. It's probably worth $2,000 but I haven't totaled it up yet. We could work out a payment plan if you are interested.
    Nomad

Post  Nomad on Wed May 07, 2014 8:35 pm

Bummer regarding the Sacred Band. I thought you had 2 extras. I mentioned last Friday in this thread I would like one. Oh well - I'll still be on the hunt for the elusive 4th squad.

I'm not interested in the NiB complete set.
    Lord Kai

Post  Lord Kai on Wed May 07, 2014 8:42 pm

Nomad wrote:Bummer regarding the Sacred Band. I thought you had 2 extras. I mentioned last Friday in this thread I would like one. Oh well - I'll still be on the hunt for the elusive 4th squad.

I'm not interested in the NiB complete set.

I can hook you up with the Sacred Band, Nomad. I don't think I need 4 squads ... and I'm likely to be playing with them at your place anyway : P

Quasatch on the other hand ... I don't have any 'opened' to spare (only have 3 squads) but I do have an extra NIB with Granites/Hunters if you want.
    Nomad

Post  Nomad on Wed May 07, 2014 10:27 pm

Thanks for the offer Kai, but I'm good regarding the Sacred Band. No problems at all. If I need another squad, I know who to borrow one from  Very Happy
    Derek S

Post  Derek S on Thu May 08, 2014 12:06 am

Kai, why don't you give Damon the Sacred Band, as I don't play near as much as he does and he'll get more use out of them. I'll track them and the Armocs down another time. Thank you. I am considering the D&D and Jungle sets at this point. I haven't done an inventory but I am pretty close to having at least 2 of all heroes except Aquillas Alliance, and I think I gave IR_Beej a Nilfiem (Braxas?) and Q9 way back when.
    Lord Kai

Post  Lord Kai on Thu May 08, 2014 12:27 am

Derek S wrote:Kai, why don't you give Damon the Sacred Band, as I don't play near as much as he does and he'll get more use out of them.  I'll track them and the Armocs down another time.  Thank you.  I am considering the D&D and Jungle sets at this point.  I haven't done an inventory but I am pretty close to having at least 2 of all heroes except Aquillas Alliance, and I think I gave IR_Beej a Nilfiem (Braxas?) and Q9 way back when.

Cool, I will hook you up with D&D and Jungle sets then.

I have qty. 3 of Q-9 and Nilfheim, so I can pass those along to you as well.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:04 am