Cryptic Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cryptic Alliance

Digital Domain for the Discussion and Discourse of Dungeons, Dragons, and other Distractions

3 posters

Brainstorming - Agonn (Confrontration Lion Knight)

Lord Kai
    Lord Kai

Brainstorming - Agonn (Confrontration Lion Knight) Empty Brainstorming - Agonn (Confrontration Lion Knight)

Post  Lord Kai Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:21 pm

Brainstorming - Agonn (Confrontration Lion Knight) Confrontation-armee-du-lion-he

I picked up Agonn from Miniature Market for $3.  His sculpt is great with a lot of detail (as usual for Confrontation).  He probably goes best with the Lion Guard squad since he has a Red Lion shield emblem.  Do you guys have either of them?

This is a cool shot from Heroscapers.com that shows a Lion GUARD with Sir Dendrick and a Lion PALADIN for comparison.
    Brainstorming - Agonn (Confrontration Lion Knight) DSCF6000
    Lord Kai
    Lord Kai

Brainstorming - Agonn (Confrontration Lion Knight) Empty Re: Brainstorming - Agonn (Confrontration Lion Knight)

Post  Lord Kai Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:04 pm

SIR AGRONN

Figure: Confrontation, Lions, Agonn

General: Einar
    Planet: Earth

Species: Human
    Unique Hero
    Class: Warrior
    Personality: Valiant
    Medium 5

Life: 5
    Move: 5
    Range: 1
    Attack: 4
    Defense: 4
    100 points

A CHAMPION IS CALLED
    When a Unique Human Hero you control is destroyed by an opponent's figure, Sir Agronn can chose to add that Hero's Class to his own for the remainder of the game. If there were any unrevealed order markers on that Hero's Army Card, move those order markers to this Army Card.

SHIELD OF COURAGE
    When you roll defense for Sir Agronn or a friendly Human figure adjacent to Sir Agronn, you may re-roll all defense dice that did not show shields. Shield of Courage can only be used once for each defense roll.

Lord Kai
    Lord Kai

Brainstorming - Agonn (Confrontration Lion Knight) Empty Re: Brainstorming - Agonn (Confrontration Lion Knight)

Post  Lord Kai Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:00 pm

Also considering buying some Lion Guards. They come 8 per box, and I was thinking about a Unique Squad of 4 Knights to go with Agonn. This way, we can get 2 sets of Unique Squads per box.
    Derek S
    Derek S

Post  Derek S Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:08 am

I do have him and 12 paladin but no lion guards. His purple coloring blends perfect with the Paladins.
    Lord Kai
    Lord Kai

Post  Lord Kai Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:05 am

Derek S wrote:I do have him and 12 paladin but no lion guards.  His purple coloring blends perfect with the Paladins.

His gold/purple does go great with the Lion Paladins, but his Shield matches the Lion Guards for some reason.

I'll have to see what ideas I can come up with ...
    Nomad
    Nomad

Post  Nomad Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:55 am

I do not have any Lions, Paladins, or Agonn.
    Lord Kai
    Lord Kai

Post  Lord Kai Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:52 pm

I ordered some Lion Guards last night ... thinking of making a Unique Squad to go along with Agonn. There is potentially another Hero in the Lion Guard box that could work with Agonn. I'm thinking:

Agonn
    Lion Guard Hero
    Unique Squad of 3
    Lord Kai
    Lord Kai

Post  Lord Kai Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:10 pm

Well sometimes ordering Mini's blind on eBay works out.

I received the Lion Guards and they are very cool (like the Paladins) and their color scheme matches the Hero (Agonn) perfectly.  At the same time, I received this Mage Knight figure and when I looked at all of them together I thought they made a nice combination.

The Mage Knight figure is:  Mage Knight Heroclix Resurrection 019 Solonavi Domineer Uncommon

Brainstorming - Agonn (Confrontration Lion Knight) ConfrontationLionsampSolari

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:56 am