Cryptic Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cryptic Alliance

Digital Domain for the Discussion and Discourse of Dungeons, Dragons, and other Distractions

3 posters

W4 Agent Scarlett - ready for final

Lord Kai
    Lord Kai

W4 Agent Scarlett - ready for final Empty W4 Agent Scarlett - ready for final

Post  Lord Kai Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:44 pm

June 2016 Update

AGENT SCARLETT

Species: Human
    Unique Hero
    Class: Agent
    Personality: Tricky
    Medium 5

Life: 4
    Move: 6
    Range: 1
    Attack: 4
    Defense: 3
    80 points

GHOST OPERATIVE
    Once per turn, instead of moving an Agent you control, you may move Agent Scarlett up to 6 spaces. When Agent Scarlett moves with Ghost Operative, if she is engaged, she will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

COUNTER INTELLIGENCE ADVANTAGE
    When you roll the 20-sided die for an Agent Army Card you control, add 2 to the roll if Agent Scarlett is adjacent to that figure.

INTERCEPT AND EXTRACT 13
    Once per turn, instead of moving a small or medium Agent you control that follows Vydar, if Agent Scarlett is within 4 clear sight spaces of that figure, and that figure's base is no more than 3 levels above or below Agent Scarlett's base, you may switch that Agent figure with Agent Scarlett. Figures moved by Intercept and Extract will not take leaving engagement attacks. If Agent Scarlett is engaged after moving with Intercept and Extract, immediately choose a figure she is engaged with and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 13 or higher, the chosen figure receives one wound.

Spoiler:
    W4 Agent Scarlett - ready for final HeroclixColleenWingNakita

W4 Agent Scarlett - ready for final ColleenWingNakita2

Last edited by Lord Kai on Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:31 am; edited 5 times in total
    Nomad
    Nomad

W4 Agent Scarlett - ready for final Empty Re: W4 Agent Scarlett - ready for final

Post  Nomad Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:50 am

AGENT EXTRACTION
    Instead of moving a Tricky figure you control, if there is an unengaged X13 Agent within 4 clear sight spaces of that Tricky figure, you may switch that Tricky figure with that X13 Agent. Figures moved by Agent Extraction will not take leaving engagement attacks.

There are some pretty powerful Tricky figures that would become even better for only 10 points . . . to work so hard to engage a Krav only to have them swap out would be tough to stomach. Other Tricksters who would benefit that seems like too much to me would include Arkmer, Deathreavers, Othkurik, Su-Bak-Na . . . I guess my biggest concern is with the Krav.

GHOST AFFILIATION
    After revealing an order marker on this X13 Agent, before taking her turn, you may first take a turn with a Tricky Hero you control that follows Vydar.

This is similar to what the Couriers can do. Using the Courier as the one you take a turn with, you could move a Courier, then take a turn with any small or medium Vydar hero (such as a different x13 Agent) and then move a Courier, and then . . . this could be an endless loop where you get to take turns with all of your x13s and more.

Have you considered making her a fourth Nakita? Maybe a Nakita leader who bonds with them? Or doing something like what Tomoe does with Samurai - after one is dead you can take a turn with her? I know that would limit her some, but that would be pretty cool in my opinion.
    Lord Kai
    Lord Kai

W4 Agent Scarlett - ready for final Empty Re: W4 Agent Scarlett - ready for final

Post  Lord Kai Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:14 pm

Nomad wrote:AGENT EXTRACTION
    Instead of moving a Tricky figure you control, if there is an unengaged X13 Agent  within 4 clear sight spaces of that Tricky figure, you may switch that Tricky figure with that X13 Agent.  Figures moved by Agent Extraction will not take leaving engagement attacks.

There are some pretty powerful Tricky figures that would become even better for only 10 points . . . to work so hard to engage a Krav only to have them swap out would be tough to stomach. Other Tricksters who would benefit that seems like too much to me would include Arkmer, Deathreavers, Othkurik, Su-Bak-Na . . . I guess my biggest concern is with the Krav.

Forgot about Deathreavers swapping ... I can limit it to Vydar.

And yes, it seems weird to be helping the Krav be better than they are .. mostly want to help the Nakita Agents pull back (to reset their Engagement Strike). I could focus on just the Nakitas but I think that Agent Carr could use some help too.

Assuming that Agent Extraction is for the Uncommon Hero (who costs more) then it would take more set up to put the X13 Agents in position to help "extract" the Krav.

Nomad wrote:
    GHOST AFFILIATION (Uncommon Hero)
    After revealing an order marker on this X13 Agent, before taking her turn, you may first take a turn with a Tricky Hero you control that follows Vydar.

This is similar to what the Couriers can do. Using the Courier as the one you take a turn with, you could move a Courier, then take a turn with any small or medium Vydar hero (such as a different x13 Agent) and then move a Courier, and then . . . this could be an endless loop where you get to take turns with all of your x13s and more.

Have you considered making her a fourth Nakita? Maybe a Nakita leader who bonds with them? Or doing something like what Tomoe does with Samurai - after one is dead you can take a turn with her? I know that would limit her some, but that would be pretty cool in my opinion.
    [/quote]

I will change Ghost Affiliation to Unique Tricky Hero which will avoid the Command Courier.

I could see making this figure a Nakita leader. Since they only cost $1 I was thinking of Common or Uncommon Heroes.

If I went with a Nakita leader - she could bond with the Nakitas or the Gorillinators.
    Nomad
    Nomad

Post  Nomad Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:35 am

I think it is OK to have a low dollar figure become a unique hero. I like the idea of having this figure become the 4th Nakita - bonding/synergy with Nakitas and Gorillinators in some fashion sounds good to me.
    Lord Kai
    Lord Kai

Post  Lord Kai Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:56 am

Nomad wrote:I think it is OK to have a low dollar figure become a unique hero. I like the idea of having this figure become the 4th Nakita - bonding/synergy with Nakitas and Gorillinators in some fashion sounds good to me.

Cool. If she's a Unique Hero, does that make Agent Extraction less of a concern? since she could only pull one Krav Maga Agent to safety?
    Lord Kai
    Lord Kai

Post  Lord Kai Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:43 pm

OPTION # 3: Unique Hero

AGENT SCARLETT

Unique Hero
    Medium 5

Attack: 5
    Defense: 4
    100 points

GHOST OPERATIVE
    Once per turn, instead of moving an Agent you control, you may move Agent Scarlett up to 6 spaces. When Agent Scarlett moves with Ghost Operative, if she is engaged, she will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

When you roll the 20-sided die for an Agent Army Card you control, add 2 to the roll if Agent Scarlett is adjacent to that figure.

AGENT EXTRACTION
    Once per turn, instead of moving a Tricky figure you control that follows Vydar, if Agent Scarlett is within 4 clear sight spaces of that figure, you may switch that Tricky figure with Agent Scarlett. Figures moved by Agent Extraction will not take leaving engagement attacks. If Agent Scarlett is engaged after moving with Agent Extraction, choose a figure she is engaged with and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 13 or higher, the chosen figure receives one wound.
    Nomad
    Nomad

Post  Nomad Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:05 am

Now we are talking!

I love that Counter Intelligence benefits the Nakitas and Microcorp.

Ghost Operative is cool as well by getting Scarlett adjacent to the other Nakitas.

I'm not so sure about Agent Extraction. She isn't really extracted an agent, but rather a tricky figure. The engagement strike could be tough to stomach when it comes out of nowhere like that (OM on Otonashi, surprise, I'm switching her out and here is an engagement strike for you).

Personally, I would rather see her at 70 points and drop the last power. There are plenty of 100 point figures for Vydar . . . I think 70 or so would fit a perfect spot in building armies. There are only a couple of heroes in the 65-75 point range in all of Heroscape, but a virtual cornucopia around 100.

Nakitas, Scarlett at 70, Gorillinators x2, Zaeus = 500 . . . I want to play this army now!

Food for thought:

AGENT SCARLETT

General: Vydar
    Planet: Earth

Unique Hero
    Medium 5

Defense: 4
    70 points

GHOST OPERATIVE

Drop Agent Extraction power

Lord Kai
    Lord Kai

Post  Lord Kai Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:32 pm

I really liked the Agent Extraction : (

I wanted to find a way to incorporate her Katana (Sword) and make her a little more of an offensive weapon. Would you be okay with regular Engagement Strike (like Arkmer)?
    Nomad
    Nomad

Post  Nomad Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:46 pm

I'm OK with AGENT EXTRACTION. Proceed as designed.

Just to make sure I understand:

I flip an OM on the Nakitas, instead of moving one of my Gorillinators, I can switch that Gorillinator with Scarlett and roll for the wound (if the 'nator was engaged). Then I move the other 2 Gorillinators and take a turn with the Nakitas.
    Lord Kai
    Lord Kai

Post  Lord Kai Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:39 pm

Nomad wrote:I'm OK with AGENT EXTRACTION. Proceed as designed.

Just to make sure I understand:

I flip an OM on the Nakitas, instead of moving one of my Gorillinators, I can switch that Gorillinator with Scarlett and roll for the wound (if the 'nator was engaged). Then I move the other 2 Gorillinators and take a turn with the Nakitas.

Correct.

I don't want her to be too powerful, but I also want her to have some kick. If I could get in down to 70-points, that would be awesome.

There are a lot of Tricky Vydar figures and Agents that Scarlett can help though, so maybe I am shooting too high.  Here's some off the top of my head:

GHOST OPERATIVE
    Agent Synergy:  MicroCorp Agents, Nakitas, Krav Maga Agents, Gorillinators, Agent Carr, Agent Skahen
    (Since it is only once/turn you could not move Scarlett twice with Nakita/Gorillinators)

COUNTER INTEL
    d20 Agents:  Nakitas, MicroCorp Agents
    (This helps Nakita's Smoke Powder and Engagement Strike, as well as Stealth "Magic Pants" for MicroCorp)

AGENT EXTRACTION
    Tricky Vydar:  Agent Carr, Agent Skahen, Dund, Gorillinators, Heirloom, Krav Maga Agents, MicroCorp Agents, Mika Connour, Nakitas, Otonashi, Command Courier
    (Since Dund is large, might need to change to small/medium)
    Nomad
    Nomad

Post  Nomad Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:48 pm

Dropping her to 70 points might not be too hard.

Life: 3
    70 points
    Nomad
    Nomad

Post  Nomad Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:00 pm

Super bump! I really want to see the 4th Nakita developed.
    Lord Kai
    Lord Kai

Post  Lord Kai Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:22 pm

I would like to play-test this version to see how balanced it is:

AGENT SCARLETT

Unique Hero
    Medium 5

80 points

GHOST OPERATIVE

INTERCEPT AND EXTRACT 13
    Once per turn, instead of moving a small or medium Agent you control that follows Vydar, if Agent Scarlett is within 4 clear sight spaces of that figure, and that figure's base is no more than 3 levels above or below Agent Scarlett's base, you may switch that Agent figure with Agent Scarlett. Figures moved by Intercept and Extract will not take leaving engagement attacks. If Agent Scarlett is engaged after moving with Intercept and Extract, immediately choose a figure she is engaged with and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 13 or higher, the chosen figure receives one wound.

Last edited by Lord Kai on Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:06 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : bumping her attack to 4)
    Nomad
    Nomad

Post  Nomad Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:41 pm

Powers look good to proceed with some play testing. Points and final stats can be worked out.

My only suggestion is to perhaps change the name of the last power to EXTRACT AND ENGAGE 15 (or some variation) - and to change the die roll to 15 or higher (this makes it the same as Engagement Strike 15 that the Nakita's have).
    Lord Kai
    Lord Kai

Post  Lord Kai Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:39 am

Nomad wrote:Powers look good to proceed with some play testing. Points and final stats can be worked out.

My only suggestion is to perhaps change the name of the last power to EXTRACT AND ENGAGE 15 (or some variation) - and to change the die roll to 15 or higher (this makes it the same as Engagement Strike 15 that the Nakita's have).

I was thinking that Scarlett adds 2 to her roll with Counter Intelligence so 15 - 2 = 13  

How about a name change to: INTERCEPT AND EXTRACT

And FYI ... I think I gave one of this figure to Nomad, but I have more to share.
    Derek S
    Derek S

Post  Derek S Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:26 am

Stats are looking good. I think we can wordsmith the last power a bit as we proceed.
    Nomad
    Nomad

Post  Nomad Tue May 19, 2015 8:11 pm

Kai wrote:I was thinking that Scarlett adds 2 to her roll with Counter Intelligence so 15 - 2 = 13

How about a name change to: INTERCEPT AND EXTRACT

And FYI ... I think I gave one of this figure to Nomad, but I have more to share.

The 13 on the engagement strike makes sense to me now. Thanks.

For the power name, where does "Intercept" come in to play? Is it because she is intercepting the move of another agent? If so, I'm OK with it.

Yes - I have the figure. Thanks!

One other thing that keeps popping up in my mind . . . when I read Agent Scarlett I picture Scarlett Johanssen, aka Black Widow as an agent of Shield. Could we consider a name change please? I can start thinking up alternatives if this is OK.
    Lord Kai
    Lord Kai

Post  Lord Kai Tue May 19, 2015 8:51 pm

I was thinking "Scarlett" because of the red-hair .. and Scarlett was also a G.I. Joe figure back in the 80's : P

But sure, we can use a different name.

The "Intercept" is X13 blocking/attacking an opponent so her friendly Agent can escape.
    Nomad
    Nomad

Post  Nomad Sat May 23, 2015 11:32 am

Agent Scarlett as the name is fine. I'm sure after a few battles, I will not be thinking agent of Shield.
    Nomad
    Nomad

Post  Nomad Sat May 23, 2015 5:45 pm

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT: AGENT SCARLETT

THEME TEST: Are there are any powers or stats on the test unit card that do not accurately reflect the theme or likeness of what the character should be able to do? Also consider whether or not this character's powers should affect destructible objects. PASS. Perfect theme – the 4th Nakita Angel fits in just right.

FUN TEST: Was the unit fun to play? PASS. Scarlett attempted to add a little spice to an otherwise lengthy non-strategic battle.

FUN OPPOSITION TEST: Was the unit acceptable to play against? Could it be considered annoying? PASS. She might have been annoying to Charros if Scarlett could have hit one of d-20 rolls.

USAGE TEST: Were all of the powers on this card used, or at least usable? PASS. They were all used, but not successfully.

STRATEGY TEST: Does the unit offer any real strategy or interesting tactics to the overall game? PASS. Super cool powers! When to move Scarlett or other agents had a big impact on almost every turn, and often twice per turn. There will need to be many clarifications discussed and posted when we post her on Heroscapers – and I think I played her correctly.

BONDING TEST: Compare the unit card with all currently existing Bonding abilities. Are there any Bonding loops that do not stop appropriately? PASS.

SYNERGIES TEST: Think of all the current cards that would have synergy with the unit card. Are there any factors that could break the game by making a unit too powerful or too weak? PASS.

POWER CHECK: When considering the test unit against all existing units (including released C3V and SoV units) and all glyphs, are there any powers that could be overamplified and break the game? INCONCLUSIVE – I have a number of questions which are included in the final thoughts below.

DRAFTING TEST: Is this unit worth drafting? PASS.

MIRROR TEST: Consider the test unit against itself. Are there any loops that would upset the balance of the Game? PASS.

ARMY TEST

Did the unit perform adequately? What should be the unit's point value? Give a brief summary. [insert pass/fail, point value, and brief summary] INCONCLUSIVE. Scarlett added much strategy to the Agents, but couldn’t do anything. After a couple of rounds of learning a bit on how to use her and thinking about her potential, I thought she might be underpriced. Then, after failing on all d-20 rolls, I thought she should have a price of zero. Too early to call. I wouldn’t change a thing – just need more play tests and clarifications to my questions below before conducting those tests.

Map: Custom by Damon that included RotV and BftU

Army 1 (Damon): Microcorp Agents x3, Nakita Agents, Agent Scarlett = 500 points.
    VS
    Army 2 (Damon): Charros, Thorgrim, 4th Mass Line x3 = 500 points.

Battle Report:
    I’m not going to bore you with a round-by-round report for all 20 rounds.

First half of battle: The 4th and Thorgrim and the Agents all moved to the center plateau and shot away at each other. Scarlett moved around instead of some microcorp a couple of times in the attempt to boost magic pants and smoke screen. Due to the extra range and getting some height advantage attacks, the Microcorp and Nakitas decimated the 4th – all 12 bluecoats fell while only 3 Microcorp bit the dust. A Microcorp did happen to get a wound on Charros as he sat in his start zone. This looked to be a complete blow out.

Before I go further, the Microcorp did not pull off a magic pants the entire battle until the very last Thorgrim attack in about round 22 despite a few being boosted by an adjacent Scarlett. The Nakitas did not hit a smoke screen once the entire battle – Scarlett attempted to boost this a handful of times. Oh, the other Nakita not next to Scarlett rolled a ‘12’ 3 out 5 times – go figure.

On to the last dozen or so rounds . . . Thorgim and 1-wound Charros against Nakitas, Scarlett and two squads of Microcorp. I figured Scarlett would be the perfect figure to earn some wounds on Charros, right? All Charros – attacks of 5 v defenses of 3. All Microcorp – attacks of 2 v defenses of 5 or 6 when Charros had height. Scarlett attempted 4 Intercept and Extracts, but couldn’t roll the d-20 to pull it off once. Charros took out all of the Nakitas, Scarlett, and all but one Microcorp before the the big green dragon was finally taken out of the game (this took about 10 rounds, earning a wound or so here and there).

Last two rounds – the last Microcorp against a full life Thorgrim. The Micro tried to keep his distance and shoot from range, earning two wounds on Thorgrim. The last Micro was finally corned on a water space on the edge of the map and Thorgrim hit 3 skulls to zero for the Micro, who rolled a 19 to magic pants (first success in nine attempts). The Micro circled around to height on Thorgrim, rolled 2/4 skulls and when Thorgrim whiffed, the agents secured victory.

Sounds like a thrilling battle – but most of it was 2 and 3 dice rolls, Charros taking out one figure at a time and occasionally missing on a defense roll. Yawn.

Final thoughts: I’m thrilled about Agent Scarlett! I wouldn’t change a thing at this point . . .

Questions that need clarification to which a spent much time considering:

Skahen’s Cover Fire?
    After Skahen inflicts a wound, she can move a tricky figure, but let’s say that tricky figure is also an agent, so, instead of moving the tricky agent I can use Ghost Operative and move Scarlett six spaces instead. That is how I read it now, as long as I didn’t use Ghost Operative earlier in the turn instead of moving Skahen. But I could have used Intercept and Engage to switch Skahen and Scarlett, and then still used Ghost Operative.

Skahen’s Cover Fire?
    After Skahen inflicts a wound, she can move a tricky figure, but let’s say that tricky figure is also an agent, so, instead of moving the tricky agent I can use Intercept and Exchange, switch Scarlett with a tricky agent and attempt Scarlett’s engagement strike if possible. That is how I read it now, as long as I didn’t use the Intercept and Engage earlier in the turn instead of moving Skahen. But I could have used Ghost Operative to move Scarlett instead of Skahen, and then still used Intercept and Exchange after Skahen fired away to earn a wound.

Declaring agent that did not move?
    I reveal a marker on the Microcorp, I move two of them and then move Scarlett with Ghost Operative – do I have to declare the third Micro I chose not to move? As I read it, that third Micro can still attack but do I have to say which one prior to the attack phase? Same thing applies if I choose to use Intercept and Exchange.

Scarlett’s Ghost Operative and Intercept and Exchange used in combination in one turn?

I move one Micro, I use Ghost Operative to move Scarlett instead of moving a Micro, and then I use Intercept and Exchange to switch a Scarlett with another agent. I still get three attacks with the Micro, correct? That is how I read it and how I played it (to little success). And these exchange for moves are still predicated on the previous question.

Nakita’s Gorillinator movement bonding?
    I can move Scarlett instead of one of the Gorillinators, correct?

Did Agent Carr get better?
    I flip on OM on Carr, instead of moving him, I swap with Scarlett and roll the d-20 if he was engaged. Carr, who switched, still gets his plus 4 super attack on an adjacent figure if Scarlett had been engaged. Correct? Very cool.

Zaeus Gorillinator Attack Bonding?
    I flip an OM on Zaeus to take a turn with the Gorillinators, who can’t move. But Scarlett can move because she is not a Gorillinator. Correct? I can interpret this the other way, but I just want to make sure.

The name of the Intercept and Exchange 13 power?

It seems that the terms intercept and exchange refer to the same part of this power. The 13 isn’t needed for that part of the power to exchange places with the agent. I think the power should be renamed as Exchange and Engage 13. Intercept sounds too similar to the Intercept OM glyph, and it is redundant with the exchange term.

That is all for now.
    Lord Kai
    Lord Kai

Post  Lord Kai Tue May 26, 2015 12:26 pm

Wow! Play-testing Scarlett.  Thanks!

Skahen’s Cover Fire?
    After Skahen inflicts a wound, she can move a tricky figure, but let’s say that tricky figure is also an agent, so, instead of moving the tricky agent I can use Ghost Operative and move Scarlett six spaces instead. That is how I read it now, as long as I didn’t use Ghost Operative earlier in the turn instead of moving Skahen. But I could have used Intercept and Engage to switch Skahen and Scarlett, and then still used Ghost Operative.

Kai:  Interesting combo.  The Cover Fire moves the tricky figure but instead of moving the 'tricky agent' you move Scarlett.  I could see allowing that for Ghost Operative (which is a "Once per turn" power).

Skahen’s Cover Fire?
    After Skahen inflicts a wound, she can move a tricky figure, but let’s say that tricky figure is also an agent, so, instead of moving the tricky agent I can use Intercept and Exchange, switch Scarlett with a tricky agent and attempt Scarlett’s engagement strike if possible. That is how I read it now, as long as I didn’t use the Intercept and Engage earlier in the turn instead of moving Skahen. But I could have used Ghost Operative to move Scarlett instead of Skahen, and then still used Intercept and Exchange after Skahen fired away to earn a wound.

Kai:  Same here.  Instead of moving after a successful Cover Fire you use the "Once per turn .. Intercept" to have Scarlett switch places and roll her d20.

Declaring agent that did not move?
    I reveal a marker on the Microcorp, I move two of them and then move Scarlett with Ghost Operative – do I have to declare the third Micro I chose not to move? As I read it, that third Micro can still attack but do I have to say which one prior to the attack phase? Same thing applies if I choose to use Intercept and Exchange.

Kai: Since you don't have to declare which 3rd Micro you are activating, I think it would be fine to allow Scarlett to basically move as that 3rd squad member but allow the 3rd attacking Micro to be chosen later during the attack phase.

Scarlett’s Ghost Operative and Intercept and Exchange used in combination in one turn?
    I move one Micro, I use Ghost Operative to move Scarlett instead of moving a Micro, and then I use Intercept and Exchange to switch a Scarlett with another agent. I still get three attacks with the Micro, correct? That is how I read it and how I played it (to little success). And these exchange for moves are still predicated on the previous question.

Kai:  Ghost and Intercept are each "Once per turn .. " so, as written, you could move with Ghost and then be moved with Intercept.

Nakita’s Gorillinator movement bonding?
    I can move Scarlett instead of one of the Gorillinators, correct?

Kai:  Yes.

Did Agent Carr get better?
    I flip on OM on Carr, instead of moving him, I swap with Scarlett and roll the d-20 if he was engaged. Carr, who switched, still gets his plus 4 super attack on an adjacent figure if Scarlett had been engaged. Correct? Very cool.

Kai:  If Scarlett started engaged but swaps out with Intercept for Carr .. Carr will be engaged and get +4 attack against adjacent.

Zaeus Gorillinator Attack Bonding?
    I flip an OM on Zaeus to take a turn with the Gorillinators, who can’t move. But Scarlett can move because she is not a Gorillinator. Correct? I can interpret this the other way, but I just want to make sure.

Kai:  Zaeus only allows the Gorillinators to attack, so I would say 'No' to Ghost/Intercept here.

The name of the Intercept and Exchange 13 power?
    It seems that the terms intercept and exchange refer to the same part of this power. The 13 isn’t needed for that part of the power to exchange places with the agent. I think the power should be renamed as Exchange and Engage 13. Intercept sounds too similar to the Intercept OM glyph, and it is redundant with the exchange term.

Kai:  I kind of like Intercept and Engage.  Bruce Lee's martial arts style is "Way of the Incepting Fist" (Jeet Kune Do) so it subtly implies Scarlett's prowess in close combat.
    Nomad
    Nomad

Post  Nomad Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:37 pm

Kai ran with some Microcorp, Scarlett, and Nakitas while I went with Cultists, Valerio, and Nessa. Scarlett did just a couple of switches, a move or two, but didn't really pull off anything of note before falling to Nhah Scir.

INCONCLUSIVE - but I would keep everything the same at this point.
    Nomad
    Nomad

Post  Nomad Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:53 pm

Jacob gave Scarlett a whirl along with Skahen, Nakitas, Krav, Otonashi, and Kursus in a three player battle. Scarlett and crew finished second with the Varja the last figure standing for Derek. Jacob didn't realize that Scarlett could be switched with another agent until about 1/2 way through the battle, but it probably didn't matter. Scarlett didn't do anything amazing. No changes were suggested. Let's keep on testing, but she seems pretty solid as is.
    Nomad
    Nomad

Post  Nomad Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:31 pm

First attempt at the card based on the latest, I've edited a bit . . .

W4 Agent Scarlett - ready for final AgentScarlett.NWHC

W4 Agent Scarlett - ready for final AgentScarlett.Basic.NWHC
    Lord Kai
    Lord Kai

Post  Lord Kai Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:48 pm

Card looks great.

Needs some play-testing (especially with MicroCorp and Krav Maga). She's particularly vulnerable to range attacks herself so I can see her going down fast against another Vydar army : P

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:47 pm