Cryptic Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cryptic Alliance

Digital Domain for the Discussion and Discourse of Dungeons, Dragons, and other Distractions

3 posters

W4 Khorvairian Assassins (shadow assassins) - ready for final

Nomad
    Nomad

W4 Khorvairian Assassins (shadow assassins) - ready for final - Page 3 Empty Re: W4 Khorvairian Assassins (shadow assassins) - ready for final

Post  Nomad Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:48 am

KHORVAIRIAN ASSASSINS
    NWHC Wave 4 - Fields of Wildfire - Shadow and Matrix

W4 Khorvairian Assassins (shadow assassins) - ready for final - Page 3 KhorvairianAssassins.NWHC
    W4 Khorvairian Assassins (shadow assassins) - ready for final - Page 3 KhorvairianAssassins.Basic.NWHC

PDF DOWNLOAD, front
    PDF DOWNLOAD, back

Figures: Confrontation, The Age of Ragnarok, Griffins of Akkylannie, Executioners Unit Box

General: Vydar
    Planet: Eberron

Species: Human
    Common Squad
    Class: Shadow Assassin
    Personality: Tricky
    Medium 5

Life: 1
    Move: 5
    Range: 1
    Attack: 3
    Defense: 2
    85 Points

SHADOW STRIKE
    If a Khorvairian Assassin starts his turn unengaged and on a shadow space add 1 to that Khorvairian Assassin's attack this turn and that Khorvairian Assassin may attack 1 additional time.

ONLY A SHADOW
    If a Khorvairian Assassin is attacked and at least one skull is rolled, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 1-12 roll defense dice normally. If you roll a 13 or higher, you may, if possible, move that Khorvairian Assassin up to 5 spaces and ignore all wounds. A Khorvairian Assassin does not take leaving engagements when moving with Only a Shadow and must end his movement on a shadow space.

BLEND INTO SHADOW
    Each squad of Khorvairian Assassins starts each game with 2 shadow tiles on their Army Card. If a Khorvairian Assassin ends his movement on an empty land space, you may place a shadow tile from their Army Card onto the space he occupies. The tile must fit normally onto that space.

Character Bio:
    After the mysterious disappearance of their shadow assassin leader, Mika Connour, these masterful assassins from Khorvair on the planet Eberron continued their deadly works by striking from shadows, blending into shadows, and creating shadows in daylight . . . the rest of the Khorvairian Assassins have been summoned to Valhalla to follow in the footsteps of Mika.

- Rulings and Clarifications -

-N/A

- Combinations and Synergies -

Synergy Benefits Offered

- OTONASHI: Tricky Speed 4
    Having a Tricky personality, a Khorvairian Assassin may aid Otonashi’s TRICKY SPEED 4 ability.

Synergy Benefits Received

- AGENT SKAHEN: Cover Fire
    If Agent Skahen inflicts one or more wounds on an opponent's figure, a Khovairian Assassin may benefit by moving up to 4 spaces.

Synergy Imposed

-N/A

Last edited by Nomad on Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:59 am; edited 3 times in total
    Nomad
    Nomad

W4 Khorvairian Assassins (shadow assassins) - ready for final - Page 3 Empty Re: W4 Khorvairian Assassins (shadow assassins) - ready for final

Post  Nomad Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:06 pm

The assassins book has been completed in the post above. Please take a look and let me know if I missed anything.

Also, I gave a quick stab at the bio. Any and all suggestions are desired.
    Lord Kai
    Lord Kai

Post  Lord Kai Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:10 am

Nomad wrote:The assassins book has been completed in the post above. Please take a look and let me know if I missed anything.

Also, I gave a quick stab at the bio. Any and all suggestions are desired.

Bio is cool.

For Synergy, they get Agent Skahen's Cover Fire:

AGENT SKAHEN

Synergy Benefits Received•COVER FIRE: Any Vydar unit with a Tricky personality -

•Agent Carr
    •Dünd
    •Gorillinators
    •Krav Maga Agents
    •Microcorp Agents
    •Nakita Agents
    •Otonashi
    •Mika Conner
    •Heirloom

Synergy Benefits Offered•TRICKY VYDAR UNITS: Cover Fire
    When attacking an opponent's figure, if Agent Skahen inflicts one or more wounds, you may move one Tricky figure you control who follows Vydar and is within 8 clear sight spaces of Agent Skahen up to 4 spaces. You cannot use Cover Fire to move Agent Skahen.
    Nomad
    Nomad

Post  Nomad Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:45 pm

For all this time I thought Skahen's cover fire applied to agents. I better go back and check our other Tricky Vydar figures. Thanks for the notice.
    Lord Kai
    Lord Kai

Post  Lord Kai Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:20 pm

Nomad wrote:For all this time I thought Skahen's cover fire applied to agents. I better go back and check our other Tricky Vydar figures. Thanks for the notice.

Yeah, she works with Dund : )

I did a play-test with her in the Shadow Assassin army, and she was helpful.
    Nomad
    Nomad

Post  Nomad Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:40 pm

OK, I see we missed Cover Fire for the Doggin Trackers. I will go in to Heroscapers and add that.
    Nomad
    Nomad

Post  Nomad Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:01 am

I have tweaked the language for the powers, updated the card, and slightly modified the bio. Please scroll up to post #51 to view the changes.

The Khorvairian Assassins have been released on Heroscapers.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:09 am