Cryptic Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cryptic Alliance

Digital Domain for the Discussion and Discourse of Dungeons, Dragons, and other Distractions

+2
Nomad
Lord Kai
6 posters

W3 - Vindicators of Vydar - Final *

Nomad
    Nomad

W3 - Vindicators of Vydar - Final * - Page 4 Empty Re: W3 - Vindicators of Vydar - Final *

Post  Nomad Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:38 am

Ha! Only 17 months start to finish for these guys.

I thought I tripled-checked the card . . . perviously should be spelled previously. Yikes - I feel bad for giving Quozl a lame card at the last tournament (I wonder if he'll notice).

Updated the card in the OP.
    Nomad
    Nomad

W3 - Vindicators of Vydar - Final * - Page 4 Empty Re: W3 - Vindicators of Vydar - Final *

Post  Nomad Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:40 pm

The Vindicators have been released in our thread on Heroscapers.com.

Great work everyone.
    SorensenIsaac
    SorensenIsaac

Post  SorensenIsaac Wed May 06, 2015 8:30 am

Hello! Original painter here. Just wanted to say that this is the first time I've ever seen the fate of one of my Heroscape customs after selling it. I don't know what happened to the other 50 or so lots that I've sold over the years, but it's still neat to see these ones move on to something bigger.

Soooo, thanks for that! You all do some neat stuff here.
    Lord Kai
    Lord Kai

Post  Lord Kai Wed May 06, 2015 11:50 am

SorensenIsaac wrote:Hello!  Original painter here.  Just wanted to say that this is the first time I've ever seen the fate of one of my Heroscape customs after selling it.  I don't know what happened to the other 50 or so lots that I've sold over the years, but it's still neat to see these ones move on to something bigger.

Soooo, thanks for that!  You all do some neat stuff here.

Thanks, you certainly inspired us! What is your Heroscapers.com name?
    SorensenIsaac
    SorensenIsaac

Post  SorensenIsaac Wed May 06, 2015 7:19 pm

Hmm...I don't have one. I've been playing small groups, collecting, and piecing customs for years but I never got into the wider community. The only time I've used Heroscapers is for rule clarification to settle disputes and for the incredible database of 'books' they've got for all the characters.
    Nomad
    Nomad

Post  Nomad Wed May 06, 2015 7:27 pm

Isaac - thank you! Great inspiration and excellent work.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:23 am