Cryptic Alliance

Digital Domain for the Discussion and Discourse of Dungeons, Dragons, and other Distractions

Dropped this

Derek S

Dropped this

Post  Derek S on Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:35 pm

I am not sure if we want to come up with our own version here, or wait and see what happens with Scytales submission to the SoV.  I wouldn't mind doing our own Version, but if not we can delete this topic.

figure-  Fire Ants from Auggies.
    General- Aquilla
    Name- Xualtiacan Fire Ants.
    Common squad of 4
    class- soldier
    species- insect
    personality- relentless/annoying
    size- small
    height- 2
    life- 1
    move- 6/7
    range- 1
    attack- 1
    defense- 2
    points- 45

ANT SWARM
    Any Xualtiacan Fire Ants that moved this turn may attack normally or use Ant Swarm.  To use Ant Swarm choose an adjacent figure.  Combine the attack values of all Xualtiacan Fire Ants adjacent to the Chosen figure when rolling attack dice.  A figure may not be targeted more than once per turn when using Ant Swarm.

CLIMB X3
    When moving up or down levels of terrain, Xualtiacan Fire Ants may triple their height.

QUEEN BONDING
    Before taking a turn with the Xualtiacan Fire Ants, you may first take a turn with any Queen you control.

Last edited by Derek S on Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total
    Derek S

Re: Dropped this

Post  Derek S on Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:02 am

Just saw that Scytale has changed his card (for the better I think) for the SOV, and that C3V is announcing a Xualtican fire ant squad. No need here to pursue this. Kai, you can delete this thread, or at least lock it. Although it does sound like the Queen bonding is going to make the C3V card, I will be curious what other similiarities there might be.
    Nomad

Post  Nomad on Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:32 pm

Interesting to see. I'll transfer the figures to my "Future C3V" box of minis from my my "Future NWHC" box of minis.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content