Cryptic Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cryptic Alliance

Digital Domain for the Discussion and Discourse of Dungeons, Dragons, and other Distractions

4 posters

New Repaint project - Minion of Utgar

Lord Kai
    Lord Kai

New Repaint project - Minion of Utgar Empty New Repaint project - Minion of Utgar

Post  Lord Kai Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:44 am

Here's the first pass at Orgsbane's latest Repaint.  We are repainting a squad of Minions of Utgar ... wings removed ... as barbarian warriors.  I found some Swords to put on their backs to cover up some of the damage from wing-removal.

I think this guy looks Incredible!!!  (so I had to share in advance!)

New Repaint project - Minion of Utgar MinionRepaintCombo
    Rook
    Rook
    Dungeon Master

New Repaint project - Minion of Utgar Empty Re: New Repaint project - Minion of Utgar

Post  Rook Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:18 am

That looks amazing!! I wouldn't have even known the original figure without being told the answer ... I'd love a squad of them. Definitely a unique squad. Fantastic job!
    Derek S
    Derek S

New Repaint project - Minion of Utgar Empty Re: New Repaint project - Minion of Utgar

Post  Derek S Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:44 pm

Those look silly awesome.
    Lord Kai
    Lord Kai

Post  Lord Kai Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:05 pm

We have a Squad!!!  Or three Uncommon Heroes : P  

I will let you know when we get Contest # 4 posted.

New Repaint project - Minion of Utgar MinionRepaintSquad
    Nomad
    Nomad

Post  Nomad Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:09 am

Incredibly awesome!

How about we use those sliced off wings from the Minions to make the Guardians of Vydar? A perfect exchange in my mind with a little metallic paint, which I have much of. I would love to paint your wings as well.
    Lord Kai
    Lord Kai

Post  Lord Kai Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:43 pm

The Voting Poll is up for Contest # 4 and Derek's entry is a FINALIST ... so get out and Vote!!!

http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=49569
    Derek S
    Derek S

Post  Derek S Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:32 am

What is the Sword you used for the back?  I am thinking these guys will be my next mod. They are so cool looking.
    Lord Kai
    Lord Kai

Post  Lord Kai Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:05 am

The sword was from a Warhammer set of extra bits that I found on eBay. They are unpainted.

I have (4) extra swords if you want them.

Derek S
    Derek S

Post  Derek S Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:09 pm

Sure, I'd only need 3 though. Thank you.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:53 am