Cryptic Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cryptic Alliance

Digital Domain for the Discussion and Discourse of Dungeons, Dragons, and other Distractions

3 posters

New Pathfinder "Skull and Shackles" mini's (brainstorm)

Lord Kai
    Lord Kai

New Pathfinder "Skull and Shackles" mini's (brainstorm) Empty New Pathfinder "Skull and Shackles" mini's (brainstorm)

Post  Lord Kai Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:29 am

Hey Guys,
    I know we have a lot of irons in the fire, but the new Pathfinder set is now in stock .. and there are a few cool mini's if anyone is inspired for "PIRATES."

http://www.miniaturemarket.com/collectible-miniatures/pathfinder-battles/skull-shackles.html

Since I just picked up the Beakface Sneaks (finally), I thought this one was cool:

Could be a Beakface Sneak Hero:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pathfinder-Battles-Skull-Shackles-26-55-Jakaw-Razorbeak-/330991626564?pt=Games_US&hash=item4d10a36944

Derek S
    Derek S

New Pathfinder "Skull and Shackles" mini's (brainstorm) Empty Re: New Pathfinder "Skull and Shackles" mini's (brainstorm)

Post  Derek S Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:56 am

Yeah, there is some cool looking minis in this set. Hopefully they are plentiful.
    Nomad
    Nomad

New Pathfinder "Skull and Shackles" mini's (brainstorm) Empty Re: New Pathfinder "Skull and Shackles" mini's (brainstorm)

Post  Nomad Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:13 am

I finally found the time/energy to look at these . . . Pirates of the Caribbean! Oh, my.

I want me some pirates! And that one figure does look like a Raptorian to go with the Beakfaced. In all honesty, I have got 5-6 ideas on the back-burner that I'm going to throw out first, but don't let me stop you.

Weird, this is total De-ja-vu for me.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 9:49 pm