Cryptic Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cryptic Alliance

Digital Domain for the Discussion and Discourse of Dungeons, Dragons, and other Distractions

2 posters

Forge Unique Hero- brainstorming.

Derek S
    Derek S

Forge Unique Hero- brainstorming. Empty Forge Unique Hero- brainstorming.

Post  Derek S Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:45 pm

Forge Unique Hero- brainstorming. Pbrr-057
    figure-  Forgefiend, Rise of the Runelords #57.
    General- Vydar
    Name- Walking Forge
    Unique Hero
    class- forge/mechanic
    species- Soulborg
    personality- ?
    size- large
    height- 5
    life- 2
    move- 4
    range- 1
    attack- 2
    defense- 7
    points- ?

SOULBORG REPAIR AND REPLICATION
    After moving and instead of attacking, choose a friendly Soulborg figure Walking Forge is adjacent to. You may roll the 20-sided die.
    -If the Soulborg is a common squad figure and you roll a 14 or higher you may place a previously destroyed figure from the chosen figure's squad adjacent to Walking Forge and the chosen figure if possible.
    -If the Soulborg is an Unique Hero and you roll a 14 or higher you may remove 1 wound from the chosen figure if possible.
    -If the Soulborg is an Unique Squad figure and you roll a 19 or higher you may place a previously destroyed figure from the chosen figure's squad adjacent to Walking Forge and the chosen figure if possible.
    -If the Soulborg is a Common Hero and you roll a 19 or higher you may place a previously destroyed like Common Hero adjacent to Walking Forge and the chosen figure if possible.
    Derek S
    Derek S

Forge Unique Hero- brainstorming. Empty Re: Forge Unique Hero- brainstorming.

Post  Derek S Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:10 pm

Cleaned up the OP.
    Nomad
    Nomad

Post  Nomad Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:27 pm

I'm willing to give this guy a shot to develop, but honestly, I think he is one ugly and quite comic sculpt. Then again, I've been accused of the same.
    Derek S
    Derek S

Post  Derek S Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:36 pm

Yeah, I could go either way with him. His appearance does fit the attributes to a degree though.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:27 am