Cryptic Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cryptic Alliance

Digital Domain for the Discussion and Discourse of Dungeons, Dragons, and other Distractions

3 posters

W4- Bellochar - FINAL

Nomad
    Nomad

W4- Bellochar - FINAL Empty W4- Bellochar - FINAL

Post  Nomad Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:40 pm

BELLOCHAR
    NWHC WAVE 4 - Fields of Wildfire - Heroes of the Chaos

W4- Bellochar - FINAL Bellochar.3.NWHC
    W4- Bellochar - FINAL Bellochar.Basic.3.NWHC

Figure: Heroscape, Master Set 3: Battle for the Underdark, Erevan Sunshadow (repaint)

General: Utgar
    Planet: Toril

Species: Drow
    Unique Hero
    Class: Arachnomancer
    Personality: Tricky
    Medium 5

Life: 4
    Move: 6
    Range: 1
    Attack: 3
    Defense: 3
    70 points

CHATH SPECIAL ATTACK
    Range 5. Attack 3.
    Choose a figure to attack. Any figures adjacent to the targeted figure are also affected by Chath Special Attack. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. Bellochar and figures with the Lava Resistant special power are not affected by Chath Special Attack.

SHADOW CAST
    All friendly Drow and Arachnid figures that are within 4 clear sight spaces of Bellochar are considered to be on a shadow space when defending against a normal or special attack. Bellochar is not affected by Shadow Cast.

Bio:
    Even in the brightest daylight, Bellochar can use his magical orb of fire to cast a powerful light that renders all friendly Drow and Arachnids to be obscured in shadows when attacked. He can use that same orb of fire to harm multiple foes and friends alike when attacking. Bellochar was last lurking in the depths of Toril, until he nearly met his fate . . . now he has resumed his subterfuge at Utgar's bequest.

The Book of Bellochar

Rulings and Clarifications

- N/A

Combinations and Synergies

Synergy Benefits Offered

- OTONASHI: Tricky Speed 4
    Otonashi may benefit from Estivara's tricky personality with her Tricky Speed 4.

- DROW and ARACHNID: Shadow Cast
    Drow and Arachnid figures within 4 clear sight spaces of Bellochar may be considered to be on a shadow space when attacked. Drow figures include Estivara, Drow Chainfighter, Deepwyrm Drow, and Pelloth. Arachnid figures include the Fyorlag Spiders.

Synergy Benefits Received

- ORNAK: Red Flag of Fury Aura
    As a unique hero who follows Utgar, Bellochar may benefit from Ornak's Red Flag of Fury Aura.

- TORIN: Evil Eye Protection
    As a medium Utgar figure, Bellochar may benefit from Torin's EVIL EYE PROTECTION Defensive Ability.

Synergy Imposed

- PELLOTH : Lolth's Wrath Special Attack:
    As a Drow, Bellochar may aid Pelloth with his LOLTH'S WRATH SPECIAL ATTACK.

Last edited by Nomad on Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:34 pm; edited 8 times in total
    Nomad
    Nomad

W4- Bellochar - FINAL Empty Re: W4- Bellochar - FINAL

Post  Nomad Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:41 pm

Here is Kai's post from the initial thread . . .

Kai wrote:Bellochar seems like a great filler in either a Drow 'Hide in Darkness' army or with Estivara and the Fyorlag Spiders.

Deepwyrm Drow Armies: Shadowcast will be incredibly powerful in Drow Squad armies, but you'll need to use OM's to keep Bellochar up close to his kinsmen. Would you consider adding 'Shadow Assassins' to the power so Mika Connour could get in on the action?

Army of Assassins:
    Deepwyrm Drow x3 ... 210
    Bellochar ... 290
    Mike Connour ... 400
    Pelloth ... 500

Fyorlag Spiders: With Estivara and the Spiders, Bellochar is providing a nice +1 Defense Aura for the Spiders and is able to Re-Birth instead of attacking. Spiders aren't very expensive though, at about 13 points each, so maybe a lower number for bringing the first one back (like 6 - 14 for 1 Spider, 15 - 19 for 2 Spiders, 20 for 3 Spiders).

Army of Arachnids:
    Fyorlag Spiders x3 ... 120
    Bellochar ... 200
    Estivara ... 280
    Wyvern x2 ... 480
    Marcu ... 500

Other ideas:

LOLTH’S ARACHNOMANCY
    Instead of attacking, you may roll the 20-sided die. Add 3 to your roll for each Arachnomancer you control in addition to Bellochar. If you roll a 1-9, nothing happens. If you roll a 10-15, you may place one previously destroyed Arachnid common figures adjacent to Bellochar. If you roll 16 or higher, you may place two previously destroyed Arachnid common figures adjacent to Bellochar.

SHADOW CAST (for the fire in Bellochar’s hands)
    All Drow, Shadow Assassin, and Arachnid figures that are within 3 clear site spaces of Bellochar are considered to be on a shadow space when rolling for Hide in Darkness or defense. Bellochar is not affected by Shadow Cast.

RANGE 5
    How about a Range 5 attack for Bellochar, to match with Pelloth. This way there is at least a threat of him taking a ranged attack/spell against the enemy if no Spiders are destroyed yet.
    Derek S
    Derek S

Post  Derek S Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:24 pm

Really diggin the Shadow Cast power and theme. I am not sure if we need to include the condition of Bellochar is not affected by Shadow Cast as he doesn't have a roll. I actually think it would be more thematic to have him with a shadow roll and affected by Shadow Cast. I can see Shadow Assassin but I don't really see the need for Arachnid. The Fyorlorg don't have a roll for Hide in the Darkness and I don't quite get why they would receive a shadow bonus that some other figures wouldn't get (Dwarfs make sense as well as some others).

What about something like this

SHADOW CAST
    All tiles within 3 clear site spaces of Bellochar are considered shadow tiles. Bellochar is affected by Shadow Cast.

(Drop his defense to 2)

I am not quite sold on LOLTH’S ARACHNOMANCY but am still contemplating rebirthing arachnids from a none arachnid figure. What do you think about a little twist.

LOLTH’S ARACHNOMANCY
    Instead of attacking normally, you may use LOLTH’S ARACHNOMANCY. Roll the 20 sided die. On a roll of 1-9 you may move and attack with up to 2 previously destroyed common Arachnid's. On a roll of 10-15 you may move and attack with up to 3 previously destroyed common arachnids. On a roll of 16-18 you may move and and attack with up to 5 previously destroyed common arachnids. On a roll of 19 or higher you may move and attack with all of your destroyed common arachnids. All figures start on Bellochars space. After moving and attacking with the common arachnid, destroy that arachnid.

Obviously needs some language clean up but hopefully the mechanics and idea are clear.

I am not against 5 range, actually kind of like it.
    Lord Kai
    Lord Kai

Post  Lord Kai Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:00 pm

We could look to make a new Utgar common squad of Spiders. Probably overdue for the Drow ... that could help Bellachor.

I have three squads of Rocktroll's custom Fyorlag Spider proxies.  They are the same sculpt as the originals but because of the molding process they are larger/thicker.  With a nice paint job, they could be a new unit : P

Rocktroll's are on the RIGHT.

W4- Bellochar - FINAL SpidersRocktroll
    Nomad
    Nomad

Post  Nomad Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:18 am

Derek wrote:Really diggin the Shadow Cast power and theme. I am not sure if we need to include the condition of Bellochar is not affected by Shadow Cast as he doesn't have a roll. I actually think it would be more thematic to have him with a shadow roll and affected by Shadow Cast. I can see Shadow Assassin but I don't really see the need for Arachnid. The Fyorlorg don't have a roll for Hide in the Darkness and I don't quite get why they would receive a shadow bonus that some other figures wouldn't get (Dwarfs make sense as well as some others).

By having figures being on a shadow space, you get a +1 defense in addition to any d20 rolls for special powers.

Bellochar holds the flame that is casting the shadow - he would be more visible while holding the flame and not in a shadow, by stating he is not affected by shadow cast would mean he doesn't get the extra defense die. Arachnids can benefit by bumping their defense by 1.

In folklore, Drow have synergy with spiders. Estivara gives Spiders a +1 attack bonus, but not other figures like Dwarves.

Kai wrote:Would you consider adding 'Shadow Assassins' to the power so Mika Connour could get in on the action?

Yes, we can add this to the Shadow Cast power. Derek seems to be on-board as well.

Kai wrote:Fyorlag Spiders: With Estivara and the Spiders, Bellochar is providing a nice +1 Defense Aura for the Spiders and is able to Re-Birth instead of attacking. Spiders aren't very expensive though, at about 13 points each, so maybe a lower number for bringing the first one back (like 6 - 14 for 1 Spider, 15 - 19 for 2 Spiders, 20 for 3 Spiders).

Sure - we can work out some numbers for the roll that works best.

Derek wrote:I am not against 5 range, actually kind of like it.

OK, we can increase his range to match Pelloth's.

Derek wrote:LOLTH’S ARACHNOMANCY
    Instead of attacking normally, you may use LOLTH’S ARACHNOMANCY. Roll the 20 sided die. On a roll of 1-9 you may move and attack with up to 2 previously destroyed common Arachnid's. On a roll of 10-15 you may move and attack with up to 3 previously destroyed common arachnids. On a roll of 16-18 you may move and and attack with up to 5 previously destroyed common arachnids. On a roll of 19 or higher you may move and attack with all of your destroyed common arachnids. All figures start on Bellochars space. After moving and attacking with the common arachnid, destroy that arachnid.

Yep - I understand the mechanics here. Very interesting. Kai, what do you think?
    Lord Kai
    Lord Kai

Post  Lord Kai Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:01 pm

Derek S wrote:
    LOLTH’S ARACHNOMANCY
    Instead of attacking normally, you may use LOLTH’S ARACHNOMANCY.  Roll the 20 sided die.  On a roll of 1-9 you may move and attack with up to 2 previously destroyed common Arachnid's.  On a roll of 10-15 you may move and attack with up to 3 previously destroyed common arachnids.  On a roll of 16-18 you may move and and attack with up to 5 previously destroyed common arachnids.  On a roll of 19 or higher you may move and attack with all of your destroyed common arachnids.  All figures start on Bellochars space.  After moving and attacking with the common arachnid, destroy that arachnid.  

This reminds me of the Revenant's Tome glyph.

Revenant's Tome (Unnatural Revival): This figure may use this tome after revealing an Order Marker on its Army Card. Before taking that turn with this figure, place one previously destroyed Unique figure from your army onto any empty space(s) within five(5) clear sight spaces of this figure. Immediatly make a Normal Attack with the placed figure, then immediatly destroy that placed figure. While the placed figure is on the board, consider all of its special powers to be negated. The placed figure is considered to have a life of 1, and is not affected by any special power on any Army Card while on the board.
    Nomad
    Nomad

Post  Nomad Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:02 pm

Bump . . . with the Shadow Assassins in development, we will need to consider this figure in their development as well. I see some potentially nice synergy here.
    Nomad
    Nomad

Post  Nomad Sun May 03, 2015 9:15 pm

Updating Bellochar from our discussion way back in August. Increased range, lowered attack by 1, changed the special power per input, and bumped his points to 90. I decided, for now, not to include Mika in the mix - it seems she will have some synergy with the Executioners - and keeping it to Drow and Arachnids fits with Lolth and the Drow. Thoughts?

BELLOCHAR

Figure: Heroscape, Master Set 3: Battle for the Underdark, Erevan Sunshadow (repaint)

Unique Hero
    Medium 5

Range: 5
    Attack: 2
    90 points

LOLTH’S ARACHNOMANCY
    Instead of attacking normally, you may use Lolth's Arachnomancy. Roll the 20-sided die. On a roll of 1-5 nothing happens. On a roll of 6-10, you may move and attack with up to 2 previously destroyed common Arachnids. On a roll of 11-15, you may move and attack with up to 3 previously destroyed common Arachnids. On a roll of 16-19 you may move and attack with up to 4 previously destroyed common Arachnids. On a roll of 20 or higher you may move and attack with all of your destroyed common Arachnids. All figures start on Bellochar's space. After moving and attacking with a common Arachnid, destroy that Arachnid.

SHADOW CAST
    All Drow and Arachnid figures that are within 3 clear site spaces of Bellochar are considered to be on a shadow space when rolling for Hide in Darkness or defense. Bellochar is not affected by Shadow Cast.
    Lord Kai
    Lord Kai

Post  Lord Kai Tue May 05, 2015 12:40 am

When I read through ARACHNOMANCY, I feel like something is missing about placing the destroyed spiders back on the board.  Maybe adapting Revenant's Tome to the power:

Revenant’s Tome
    This figure may use this tome after revealing an order marker on its Army Card. Before taking that turn with this figure, Place one previously destroyed Unique figure from your Army onto any empty space(s) within 5 clear sight spaces of this figure. Immediately make a normal attack with the placed figure, then immediately destroy the placed figure. While the placed figure is on the board consider all of its special powers to be negated. The placed figure is considered to have a life of 1, and is not affected by any special powers on any Army Card or Glyph while on the board. (Heroes of Fallcrest)

Arachnomancy
    Instead of attacking normally, you may use Lolth's Arachnomancy. Roll the 20-sided die. On a roll of 1-5 nothing happens. On a roll of 6-10, you may move and attack with up to 2 previously destroyed common Arachnids. On a roll of 11-15, you may move and attack with up to 3 previously destroyed common Arachnids. On a roll of 16-19 you may move and attack with up to 4 previously destroyed common Arachnids. On a roll of 20 or higher you may move and attack with all of your destroyed common Arachnids. All figures start on Bellochar's space. After moving and attacking with a common Arachnid, destroy that Arachnid.

Trying to figure out the wording to use .. but I think the bold part above needs to be included.

ARACHNOMANCY
    After revealing an order marker and before taking a turn with Bellchor, you may use Arachnomancy.  Roll the 20-sided die.  On a 1-5 take a turn with a squad of common Arachnids you control.  On a 6 or higher, place a number of previously destroyed common Arachnids from your Army onto any empty space(s) within 5 clear sight spaces of Bellochar based on the following:  6-10, you may place 2 previously destroyed Arachnids, 11-15, place 3 Arachnids, 16-19, place 4 Arachnids, 20 or higher, place all previously destroyed Arachnids. Immediately take a turn with the figure(s) and then immediately destroy them.

Nomad
    Nomad

Post  Nomad Wed May 06, 2015 10:08 pm

Starting on Bellochar's place doesn't work? Yes, I can see issues with that and clarifications would be needed. Placing them within a certain number of spaces sounds like a good option. Negating powers also might be needed, to prevent a bunch of Entangling Webs from being attempted - but it is still a pretty tough roll. Thanks for the feedback - I'll to another attempt at the power soon. But, I do not want to include "take a turn" because then they could bond with a Predator. I'll stick with "move and attack."

I see you dropped Lloth's from Lloth's Arachnomancy - is there a reason? I thought it tied into Pelloth's power and Drow lore.
    Lord Kai
    Lord Kai

Post  Lord Kai Wed May 06, 2015 10:46 pm

Nomad wrote:Starting on Bellochar's place doesn't work? Yes, I can see issues with that and clarifications would be needed. Placing them within a certain number of spaces sounds like a good option. Negating powers also might be needed, to prevent a bunch of Entangling Webs from being attempted - but it is still a pretty tough roll. Thanks for the feedback - I'll to another attempt at the power soon. But, I do not want to include "take a turn" because then they could bond with a Predator. I'll stick with "move and attack."

I see you dropped Lloth's from Lloth's Arachnomancy - is there a reason? I thought it tied into Pelloth's power and Drow lore.

Aaaah, I forgot about the Predator bonding ... good catch.

I just dropped Lloth from the title for faster typing : P
    Nomad
    Nomad

Post  Nomad Sun May 17, 2015 11:28 am

Updating from a couple of weeks ago - the only change is to the Arachnomancy power. I included insects as well - what do you think?

BELLOCHAR

Unique Hero
    Medium 5

90 points

LOLTH’S ARACHNOMANCY
    Instead of attacking, you may use Lolth's Arachnomancy. Roll the 20-sided die.

• If you roll 1-6 nothing happens.
    • If you roll 7-12, you may move and attack with up to 2 Arachnomanced figures.
    • If you roll 13-18, you may move and attack with up to 4 Arachnomanced figures.
    • If you roll 19-20, you may move and attack with up to 6 Arachnomanced figures.

Arachnomanced figures include any previously destroyed common Arachnids or Insects in your army. Before moving and attacking, the Arachnomanced figures must be placed onto any empty space within 5 clear sight spaces of Bellochar. After moving and attacking with the Arachnomanced figures, immediately destroy the Arachnomanced figures. While the Arachnomanced figures are on the board consider all of their special powers to be negated.

SHADOW CAST
    All Drow and Arachnid figures that are within 3 clear sight spaces of Bellochar are considered to be on a shadow space when rolling for Hide in Darkness or defense. Bellochar is not affected by Shadow Cast.
    Lord Kai
    Lord Kai

Post  Lord Kai Mon May 18, 2015 8:56 pm

Overall, I like what you did with Arachnomancy. I think the previously destroyed part will be tricky to pull off. I guess you are using him in the early rounds to protect your spiders .. and then in the clean up phase, when most of the spiders are destroyed .. you start putting OM's on him for a resurgence. He'll be interesting to try out.

Fyorlag Spiders x3 ... 120
    Wyvern ... 220
    Bellochar ... 310
    Estivara ... 390

That's a good base that you could include another Wyvern, or maybe even the new Raptorian Drake that you were working on.

As for including "insects" - I haven't played any of the Ants yet (though Derek gave me several squads of the Red Ants). I am not sure about the Red Ants HORDE ATTACK:

HORDE ATTACK
    You may attack with any 4 Red Ants of Aunstrom you control, even Ants that did not move this turn.

The XUALTIACA FIRE ANTS have something similar with SWARMING. Might lead to some timing questions.
    Nomad
    Nomad

Post  Nomad Tue May 19, 2015 7:07 pm

Good point about the ants and their swarm/horde attack. I'll drop the insects. Updated below.

BELLOCHAR

Unique Hero
    Medium 5

90 points

LOLTH’S ARACHNOMANCY
    Instead of attacking, you may use Lolth's Arachnomancy. Roll the 20-sided die.

• If you roll 1-6 nothing happens.
    • If you roll 7-12, you may move and attack with up to 2 Arachnomanced figures.
    • If you roll 13-18, you may move and attack with up to 4 Arachnomanced figures.
    • If you roll 19-20, you may move and attack with up to 6 Arachnomanced figures.

Arachnomanced figures include any previously destroyed common Arachnids in your army. Before moving and attacking, the Arachnomanced figures must be placed onto any empty space within 5 clear sight spaces of Bellochar. After moving and attacking with the Arachnomanced figures, immediately destroy the Arachnomanced figures. While the Arachnomanced figures are on the board consider all of their special powers to be negated.

SHADOW CAST
    All Drow and Arachnid figures that are within 3 clear sight spaces of Bellochar are considered to be on a shadow space when rolling for Hide in Darkness or defense. Bellochar is not affected by Shadow Cast.
    Lord Kai
    Lord Kai

Post  Lord Kai Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:20 am

For Shadow Cast ... do you want to expand to help Pelloth and Estivara?

SHADOW CAST
    All Drow and Arachnid figures that are within 3 clear sight spaces of Bellochar are considered to be on a shadow space. Bellochar is not affected by Shadow Cast.

Then in an FAQ we clarify that Hide in Darkness (Deepwyrm) and Cloud of Darkness (Estivara) are allowed and Lurk in Shadows (Pelloth) is as well.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?p=1047618#post1047618
    http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=28033
    Nomad
    Nomad

Post  Nomad Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:57 am

Kai wrote:For Shadow Cast ... do you want to expand to help Pelloth and Estivara?

SHADOW CAST
    All Drow and Arachnid figures that are within 3 clear sight spaces of Bellochar are considered to be on a shadow space. Bellochar is not affected by Shadow Cast.

Then in an FAQ we clarify that Hide in Darkness (Deepwyrm) and Cloud of Darkness (Estivara) are allowed and Lurk in Shadows (Pelloth) is as well.

Cloud of Darkness is a 20-sided roll, so the shadow space doesn't really affect that. If Pelloth can't be attacked from normal range shot, then this really helps him. I like it. I will change it in the OP.
    Lord Kai
    Lord Kai

Post  Lord Kai Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:25 am

Well he didn't last very long against the killer she-wolves but at least he saw some play-test time : P

BELLOCHAR
    Spoiler:

On my first OM I rolled a 4 so there was a whimper when no dead spiders dropped down on the battlefield. I had 4 dead spiders at the time and was heavily engaged by Blade Dancers so it would have been nice. I then took 3 wounds (of 4) so it was unlikely that he'd make it another round.

Fortunately I had a few Deepwyrm Drow distracting the Wolves and I made it to a 2nd OM usage and rolled a 15! 4 dead spiders dropped down. One appeared 5 spaces away - moved 7 spaces and got a 2-die nibbled on a Blade Dancer for a wound. Two others zipped over to attack Syvarris who had height - so no wounds. Another failed to wound a 'Dancer who was already engaged. It was really cool -- but the 'Dancers were pretty tough against just 2 attack die. Still .. it was basically 4 attacks of 4 - one of which was effectively at a range of 12.

Bellochar was then dispatched quickly before he could try it again (though I didn't have any OM's on him).

He did boost one Hide in Darkness by +6 and one Spider by +1 defense - but none of them mattered.

ARMY:

Deepwyrm Drow x2
    Bellochar
    Estivara
    Spiders x2
    Wyvern
    Isamu

Really need to go all-in on either Spiders/Predators or Drow to be most effective in 500-point builds.
    Nomad
    Nomad

Post  Nomad Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:27 pm

Thanks for the report, Kai. I agree with going all in on either Drow or Spiders with him in the build. I am happy to keep everything as is and do some more play testing.
    Nomad
    Nomad

Post  Nomad Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:27 pm

Bellochar got a couple of play-tests in this past week.

I ran him with spiders, Wyvern and Estivara. I was only able to get the d-20 to work for two dead spiders twice . . . out of 5 attempts. Unlucky 20-sider. Bellochar and friends took second in the three-player battle. Nolan went with Bramcephys in his army - fun figure!

Jacob gave Bellochar, Pelloth, Deepwyrm, and Chainfighters a whirl in another three-player battle, barely finishing second in a thriller. Jacob put his first two OMs on Bellochar - moving toward the center and on height. He was really good at protecting both Pelloth and the Drow even though his shadow cast aura is so small. Bellochar became the target for both Derek and I and finally fell about mid-game.

After one play test in a strictly Drow army, I would say he is more beneficial there over a spider army. We like his versatility and what he offers. No changes were suggested and he seems close to ready - after more playtests.

I'll start thinking of the bio. OP is up-to-date.
    Nomad
    Nomad

Post  Nomad Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:15 pm

I'm thinking of dropping the Lolth's Arachnomancy power for Bellochar. It is a very cool power, but I think it might be better served to include with a different Drow figure in the future. So, here is a simpler and more elegant version of Bellochar. I have increased his attack by one per discussion to match Pelloth and increased the range of Shadow Cast by 1. Keeping him at 90 points for now.

BELLOCHAR

Unique Hero
    Medium 5

90 points

SHADOW CAST
    All Drow and Arachnid figures that are within 4 clear sight spaces of Bellochar are considered to be on a shadow space. Bellochar is not affected by Shadow Cast.

And here is the card:

W4- Bellochar - FINAL Bellochar.NWHC

W4- Bellochar - FINAL Bellochar.Basic.NWHC
    Lord Kai
    Lord Kai

Post  Lord Kai Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:43 pm

I like this version .. very simple, sort of a Raelin for the Drow.

Maybe drop him to 70 points? That lets you decide on Bellochar or another squad of Drow and he's certainly not as good as Raelin (even with range).
    Nomad
    Nomad

Post  Nomad Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:51 pm

Thanks, I like the simpleness of Bellochar now as well. Yes - we do need to drop his points. 70 sounds good to me for starters.
    Nomad
    Nomad

Post  Nomad Sat May 28, 2016 11:17 am

BELLOCHAR

Unique Hero
    Medium 5

70 points

SHADOW CAST
    All Drow and Arachnid figures that are within 4 clear sight spaces of Bellochar are considered to be on a shadow space. Bellochar is not affected by Shadow Cast.
    Lord Kai
    Lord Kai

Post  Lord Kai Mon May 30, 2016 12:37 am

You have all Drow and Arachnids ... not just "friendly" or "you control." Is that cool?
    Nomad
    Nomad

Post  Nomad Mon May 30, 2016 8:56 am

Not cool. Thanks for catching that.

BELLOCHAR

Unique Hero
    Medium 5

70 points

SHADOW CAST
    All friendly Drow and Arachnid figures that are within 4 clear sight spaces of Bellochar are considered to be on a shadow space. Bellochar is not affected by Shadow Cast.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:07 pm