Cryptic Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cryptic Alliance

Digital Domain for the Discussion and Discourse of Dungeons, Dragons, and other Distractions

4 posters

W3 Michael Davion - Hero Guardians of Davion - released

Nomad
    Nomad

W3 Michael Davion - Hero Guardians of Davion - released - Page 2 Empty Re: W3 Michael Davion - Hero Guardians of Davion - released

Post  Nomad Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:07 am

Damon wrote:Here is Michael's card with improvements. I haven't changed the language on the card yet.

I'll get to it . . . just wasn't sure exactly how it would end up. I like the suggestions.
    Derek S
    Derek S

W3 Michael Davion - Hero Guardians of Davion - released - Page 2 Empty Re: W3 Michael Davion - Hero Guardians of Davion - released

Post  Derek S Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:10 am

yeah, I was just noting that Teleporting Strike was different than the previous suggestions.
    Nomad
    Nomad

Post  Nomad Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:18 pm

Fixed the wording per Derek's suggestion, which is much clearer and cleaner - except that I kept "any" instead of "an" to be consistent with other teleporting powers.

W3 Michael Davion - Hero Guardians of Davion - released - Page 2 MichaelDavion.NWHC
    Derek S
    Derek S

Post  Derek S Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:00 am

Card looks ready for release.
    Derek S
    Derek S

Post  Derek S Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:41 pm

The Book of Michael Davion

NWHC WAVE 3- ?

- Rulings and Clarifications -

- Combinations and Synergies -

Synergy Benefits Offered
    -Protector: Dimensional Leap

Being a Protector, Michael Davion may aid figures with the DIMENSIONAL LEAP placement power.  Figures with the DIMENSIONAL  LEAP power include Alyssa Davion.
    -Zogross Hardscale: Tribal Protection
    Being a Protector that follows Ullar, Michael Davion prevents an engaged figure from attacking Zogross Hardscale.
    Ebon Armor: Animated Materiel/Eternal War
    Being a Unique Human Hero or Squad figure, if an Ebon Armor figure is destroyed you may place that Ebon Armor on Alyssa Davion's Card. If Alyssa Davion is destroyed by a normal or special attack, or by a leaving engagement attack, you may replace Alyssa Davion with that Ebon Armor on the battlefield.

Synergy Benefits Received
    -Acolarh: Ullars Amulet

Being a figure that follows Ullar, Michael Davion may benefit from Acolarh’s ULLAR’S AMULET movement bonus.
    -Aristeos: Nature’s Aura
    Being a figure that follows Ullar, Michael Davion may benefit from Aristeos defense Aura.
    -Protector’s: Dimensional Leap
    A figure with the class of Protector may aid Michael Davion with his DIMENSIONAL LEAP placement power.  Figures with the class of Protector include: Alyssa Davion, Guardians of Davion, Armoc Vipers, Protectors of Ullar, Tawarthion, Aristeos.

Synergy Imposed
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:07 pm

Michael Davion: OP is updated in final release format.
    Nomad
    Nomad

Post  Nomad Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:46 pm

Thanks for updating the OP!

Here is my suggestion:

I would move the Disengage power to first in the list of powers because it is the first thing that would be considered during his turn and per Heroscape usage.

For the Dimensional Leap power, I adjusted spacing and added a comma with a "or choose" per Heroscape usage.

Here is my suggestion:

DIMENSIONAL LEAP
    Instead of moving Michael Davion normally, you may choose any unoccupied space that is within 6 spaces, or choose a space adjacent to a Protector you control within 10 clear sight spaces. Place Michael Davion on the chosen space.

For the SA power, I fixed the Range/Attack list and adjusted the spacing after the periods per Heroscape usage.

TELEPORTING STRIKE SPECIAL ATTACK
    Range 1. Attack 4.
    If Michael Davion moved normally this turn you may use Teleporting Strike Special Attack.  After attacking normally, choose a figure within 3 spaces of Michael Davion. Place Michael Davion on any unoccupied space adjacent to the chosen figure and you may attack that figure with Teleporting Strike Special Attack.

Let me know what you think.

Here is the card front per my suggestions. The back side will follow when ready.

W3 Michael Davion - Hero Guardians of Davion - released - Page 2 MichaelDavion2.NWHC

W3 Michael Davion - Hero Guardians of Davion - released - Page 2 MichaelDavion.Basic.NWHC

Excellent Character Bio! Great background for me . . .

Only one question in the third paragraph:

For more than Age (should this be "For more than an Age?"), the benevolent Davions would transverse between worlds, often acting as scholars, teachers and protectors.  In their travels, they also learned the ways and culture of many races.  When they returned home, the collected artifacts from their journey would be added to their libraries and chronicled in works of art.

Last edited by Nomad on Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Nomad
    Nomad

Post  Nomad Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:29 pm

I edited the previous post with some new thoughts and card.
    Lord Kai
    Lord Kai

Post  Lord Kai Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:38 pm

I fixed the Bio .. thanks for catching that. Card looks good.
    Nomad
    Nomad

Post  Nomad Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:10 pm

Michael has been released on Heroscapers.com

Great figure!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 8:45 pm