Cryptic Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cryptic Alliance

Digital Domain for the Discussion and Discourse of Dungeons, Dragons, and other Distractions

3 posters

Brainstorming - UNA Jam Tac-arm (AT-43)

Lord Kai
    Lord Kai

Brainstorming - UNA Jam Tac-arm (AT-43) Empty Brainstorming - UNA Jam Tac-arm (AT-43)

Post  Lord Kai Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:21 am

This 3 pack is available for about $18 at Miniature Market.  I picked up one pack - and thought that we could make a Unique Hero - and then split up the set one each.

http://www.miniaturemarket.com/at-43-una-jam-tacarm.html

I was thinking of a Unique Soulborg for Vydar - since the colors work well (see the Blastatron pic). We could make his Range 1, so that he could bond with the Hoplitrons but give him Special Attacks to reflect the rocket launchers (?) mounted on the arms.

Brainstorming - UNA Jam Tac-arm (AT-43) TacJamresize30solo

Brainstorming - UNA Jam Tac-arm (AT-43) TacJamresize30vsBlasta

Brainstorming - UNA Jam Tac-arm (AT-43) TacJamresize30allthree
    Derek S
    Derek S

Brainstorming - UNA Jam Tac-arm (AT-43) Empty Re: Brainstorming - UNA Jam Tac-arm (AT-43)

Post  Derek S Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:47 am

What do you think of making them an unique squad?
    Lord Kai
    Lord Kai

Brainstorming - UNA Jam Tac-arm (AT-43) Empty Re: Brainstorming - UNA Jam Tac-arm (AT-43)

Post  Lord Kai Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:29 pm

Derek S wrote:What do you think of making them an unique squad?

Sure, I'm totally flexible .. don't have any ideas quite yet - but as I'm digging through my mini collection I thought they'd make a nice addition.

At $18 for a Unique Squad, but we could also do something with Uncommon Hero versions as well. Miniature Market has 14 boxes in stock (3 to a box).

I haven't decided on a unit cost or powers yet, so if you have ideas - feel free to post.

Peace,
    *Kai
    Nomad
    Nomad

Post  Nomad Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:39 am

I want all that we come up with . . .

So, at $18 per three figures I can be good with heroes - $6 per and don't need more. Sorry, but realism hits for me.

Can we do unique heroes with these? If not, I'll weigh in on unique squad and such, but I don't think I'll be partaking.

Forgiveness, please.

They sure do like Vydar to me.
    Lord Kai
    Lord Kai

Post  Lord Kai Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:08 am

I am happy to share the bounty here ... and split up the 3 figures that I have so that we can each have 1 unique hero figure. I can see a Soulborg Commander type.

PS: I've been making it a point to buy extras for you guys if I find a good figure that might become one of my customs. I just ordered more Trianii Scouts and Reaper Werewolves to share the wealth. I should have 6 of each by early next week .. and my plan was to distribute them. I also have a Tanarus and repainted Abomination for both of you.

I currently have a Heroscape monthly budget, and I am happy to share (feeds my retail therapy needs ... ). And you guys share your printing and laminating resources with me, so it balances out : )

Lord Kai
    Lord Kai

Post  Lord Kai Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:10 am

.. and if someone wants to design a figure based on these mini's - no problem - I don't have any ideas for them, they just look really really cool.
    Nomad
    Nomad

Post  Nomad Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:43 am

Kai, as always, you are too generous.Shocked 

Thanks for the offer to share purchased minis!

I am always willing and eager to make cards and borrow Derek's laminator Very Happy. Unfortunately, extra dough is not something that I can justify spending too much off. Forgiveness, please.Embarassed
    Nomad
    Nomad

Post  Nomad Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:02 am

BUMP

I know this figure is growing long in the tooth concerning our customs. Let's still keep him in mind.

Just doing some bookkeeping for our site.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:33 pm