Cryptic Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cryptic Alliance

Digital Domain for the Discussion and Discourse of Dungeons, Dragons, and other Distractions

3 posters

W3 Kronan - (Earth Primordial) released

Nomad
    Nomad

W3 Kronan - (Earth Primordial) released - Page 2 Empty Re: W3 Kronan - (Earth Primordial) released

Post  Nomad Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:58 pm

Kai wrote:Wow! I had not thought about putting hexes under your opponent so that they take leaving engagements. That sounds awesome!!!! let's keep that in : P

j/k - if you think that's too abusive, we can remove it. The opponent does have one turn to move before the tiles "disappear" in most cases.

I know I'm techo-talk illiterate, but j/k = "just kidding"?

I don't think it would be too abusive. Like I said, this scenario never came up in play tests, but I think doing the leaving engagement attacks would be missed because it doesn't follow the usual protocol for leaving engagements. Besides, if the opponent does choose to move before the tiles disappear, then more often than not they would be taking leaving engagements. I guess that I'm just thinking of ease of use for this already new and amazing power.
    Nomad
    Nomad

W3 Kronan - (Earth Primordial) released - Page 2 Empty Re: W3 Kronan - (Earth Primordial) released

Post  Nomad Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:00 pm

Damon wrote:I don't think it would be too abusive. Like I said, this scenario never came up in play tests, but I think doing the leaving engagement attacks would be missed because it doesn't follow the usual protocol for leaving engagements. Besides, if the opponent does choose to move before the tiles disappear, then more often than not they would be taking leaving engagements. I guess that I'm just thinking of ease of use for this already new and amazing power.

I don't feel like this was settled . . . so I left it in the card as posted on 2/16. We can go back and edit it later if desired.

Kronan has been added to our thread on Heroscapers.com.

Excellent work!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:51 pm