Cryptic Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cryptic Alliance

Digital Domain for the Discussion and Discourse of Dungeons, Dragons, and other Distractions

4 posters

Wave 2 Reinforcements of the Taunting Tide. Final

Nomad
    Nomad

Wave 2  Reinforcements of the Taunting Tide.  Final - Page 4 Empty Re: Wave 2 Reinforcements of the Taunting Tide. Final

Post  Nomad Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:57 pm

All cards in wave 2 have received a face lift. Improved fogging for the images, background is less dark, wave/pack info on basic side, and text scoured for typos (I only had to fix 1 or 2, which means we are getting better at it).

The new PDFs have been uploaded to Heroscapers.com.

I will be posted new pics on each figure's thread here, sorry for the bomb!
    Lord Kai
    Lord Kai

Wave 2  Reinforcements of the Taunting Tide.  Final - Page 4 Empty Re: Wave 2 Reinforcements of the Taunting Tide. Final

Post  Lord Kai Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:05 pm

Nomad wrote:All cards in wave 2 have received a face lift. Improved fogging for the images, background is less dark, wave/pack info on basic side, and text scoured for typos (I only had to fix 1 or 2, which means we are getting better at it).

The new PDFs have been uploaded to Heroscapers.com.

I will be posted new pics on each figure's thread here, sorry for the bomb!

No need to apologize .. more like a HUGE Thank You for all of the extra work!!!
    Derek S
    Derek S

Post  Derek S Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:51 pm

Amazing how awesome the cards look and I love having the info on the back sides. Thank you for all your work here. I don't think it matters, but Aristeos had the front side of the card twice rather than front and back.
    Nomad
    Nomad

Post  Nomad Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:04 am

Thanks - I fixed Aristeos' images in his thread.

Maybe this weekend I'll have time to get the Heroscapers.com thread updated. Thanks for the work on the books!

Maybe we can start doing wave 3 in the next few weeks.
    Derek S
    Derek S

Post  Derek S Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:08 am

I still have some going through to do on the books to try and keep them as accurate as possible, but they can updated on heroscapers at a different time.
    Nomad
    Nomad

Post  Nomad Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:11 am

Before I redo the thread on Heroscapers.com, I can help go through the Books. I haven't looked at them real close yet.

Thank you both for this diversion - I'm having fun creating laminated cards for plastic figures . . .
    Nomad
    Nomad

Post  Nomad Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:37 pm

A little over two years after release, here are the downloads of our Wave 2 cards. Looks like Darrin Razorbeak is the favorite with Suds Merrick a distant second. Number of downloads is at the end. I am in the process of redoing the cards for this wave as well . . .

Tecer May 3rd, 2014 Longy418 43
    Apeo May 3rd, 2014 Longy418 42
    Stenvar May 7th, 2014 Nomad 45
    Anubian Alpha May 7th, 2014 obfuscatedhippo 51
    Barbary Corsairs May 14th, 2014 Longy418 49
    Suds Merrick May 14th, 2014 Longy418 60
    Darrin Razorbeak May 14th, 2014 obfuscatedhippo 72
    Le-Orex May 31st, 2014 obfuscatedhippo 52
    Gnoll Raiders May 31st, 2014 obfuscatedhippo 50
    Dark Ranger May 31st, 2014 obfuscatedhippo 53
    Mistress Isadora June 19th, 2014 obfuscatedhippo 51
    Alpha Prime Enforcer June 19th, 2014 obfuscatedhippo 53
    Aristeos June 26th, 2014 Huskies16 51
    Ellesar June 26th, 2014 Nomad 46
    Jean de Ascalon June 26th, 2014 Nomad 54
    Nomad
    Nomad

Post  Nomad Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:53 pm

Here are the card redos for Wave 2. I have printed quite a few, and they look so much better than the old cards. I need to take new figure pics of the Mistress, Mr. Razorbeak, Suds, and Aristeos.

Wave 2  Reinforcements of the Taunting Tide.  Final - Page 4 AnubianAlpha.3.NWHC
    Wave 2  Reinforcements of the Taunting Tide.  Final - Page 4 AnubianAlpha.Basic.3.NWHC

Wave 2  Reinforcements of the Taunting Tide.  Final - Page 4 DarkRanger.3R.NWHC
    Wave 2  Reinforcements of the Taunting Tide.  Final - Page 4 DarkRanger.Basic.3.NWHC

Wave 2  Reinforcements of the Taunting Tide.  Final - Page 4 GnollRaiders.3R.NWHC
    Wave 2  Reinforcements of the Taunting Tide.  Final - Page 4 GnollRaiders.Basic.3.NWHC

Wave 2  Reinforcements of the Taunting Tide.  Final - Page 4 LeOrex.3.NWHC
    Wave 2  Reinforcements of the Taunting Tide.  Final - Page 4 LeOrex.Basic.3.NWHC

Wave 2  Reinforcements of the Taunting Tide.  Final - Page 4 JeanDeAscalon.3R.NWHC
    Wave 2  Reinforcements of the Taunting Tide.  Final - Page 4 JeanDeAscalon.Basic.3.NWHC

Wave 2  Reinforcements of the Taunting Tide.  Final - Page 4 Apeo.3R.NWHC
    Wave 2  Reinforcements of the Taunting Tide.  Final - Page 4 Apeo.Basic.3.NWHC

Wave 2  Reinforcements of the Taunting Tide.  Final - Page 4 BarbaryCorsairs.3.NWHC
    Wave 2  Reinforcements of the Taunting Tide.  Final - Page 4 BarbaryCorsairs.Basic.3.NWHC

Wave 2  Reinforcements of the Taunting Tide.  Final - Page 4 Stevnar.3R.NWHC
    Wave 2  Reinforcements of the Taunting Tide.  Final - Page 4 Stenvar.Basic.3.NWHC

Wave 2  Reinforcements of the Taunting Tide.  Final - Page 4 Ellesar.3R.NWHC
    Wave 2  Reinforcements of the Taunting Tide.  Final - Page 4 Ellesar.Basic.3.NWHC

Wave 2  Reinforcements of the Taunting Tide.  Final - Page 4 AlphaPrimeEnforcer.3R.NWHC
    Wave 2  Reinforcements of the Taunting Tide.  Final - Page 4 AlphaPrimeEnforcer.Basic.3.NWHC

Wave 2  Reinforcements of the Taunting Tide.  Final - Page 4 Tecer.3.NWHC
    Wave 2  Reinforcements of the Taunting Tide.  Final - Page 4 Tecer.Basic.3.NWHC

Last edited by Nomad on Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Nomad
    Nomad

Post  Nomad Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:38 am

Wave 2 cards with edits to the line-spacing have been reposted in the message above.

The cards with new figure pics are included in this message.

I will be replacing all of the current cards and pics on Heroscapers with the new ones. If you see anything amiss or anything that could be made better, please let me know in the next week.

I would like to print all of the new cards for you. Let me know if you have objections.

PS: I have played around with Zorflof's online card creator . . . he is using the same backgrounds that I chose, but I've made quite a few alterations to the backgrounds to improve the quality, and to be consistent with actual scape cards (this took me many hours). I was thinking of waiting to use his, but I prefer the ones that I've created. Yes, his text will be more consistent with actual cards, but . . .

Wave 2  Reinforcements of the Taunting Tide.  Final - Page 4 DarrinRazorbeak.3R.NWHC
    Wave 2  Reinforcements of the Taunting Tide.  Final - Page 4 DarrinRazorbeak.Basic.3.NWHC

Wave 2  Reinforcements of the Taunting Tide.  Final - Page 4 Aristeos.3R.NWHC
    Wave 2  Reinforcements of the Taunting Tide.  Final - Page 4 Aristeos.Basic.3R.NWHC

Wave 2  Reinforcements of the Taunting Tide.  Final - Page 4 SudsMerrick.3R.NWHC
    Wave 2  Reinforcements of the Taunting Tide.  Final - Page 4 SudsMerrick.Basic.3R.NWHC

Wave 2  Reinforcements of the Taunting Tide.  Final - Page 4 MistressIsadora.3R.NWHC
    Wave 2  Reinforcements of the Taunting Tide.  Final - Page 4 MistressIsadora.Basic.3R.NWHC
    Nomad
    Nomad

Post  Nomad Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:24 am

All NWHC Wave 2 PDF card downloads and images have been edited and updated on Heroscapers. Let me know if you notice anything amiss.
    Nomad
    Nomad

Post  Nomad Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:19 pm

Derek or Kai, can you rename this thread as Wave 2: Reinforcements of the Taunting Tide, FINAL

Thanks. OCD kicking in.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:41 pm