Cryptic Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cryptic Alliance

Digital Domain for the Discussion and Discourse of Dungeons, Dragons, and other Distractions

3 posters

Wave 1: The Fallen and the Faithful, Final

Derek S
    Derek S

Wave 1: The Fallen and the Faithful, Final - Page 4 Empty Re: Wave 1: The Fallen and the Faithful, Final

Post  Derek S Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:40 pm

I am happy with whatever but Gammacron, I want to take a look at a couple of things, bio mainly before releasing. Sorry for the ruins/runelords mix up- not sure where that came from. I too would be in favor of asking toogwick tuk.
    Nomad
    Nomad

Wave 1: The Fallen and the Faithful, Final - Page 4 Empty Re: Wave 1: The Fallen and the Faithful, Final

Post  Nomad Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:10 pm

I have been real busy this week. I'll try to get a couple more figures up on Heroscapers today or tomorrow.

I'm learning toward Baron and the Templars if that is OK. We can do Uvall and the Harpies next time.

Let's chat informally with Toogwik at the NHSD in October to get a feel if he has any interest.
    Nomad
    Nomad

Post  Nomad Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:09 pm

Templars and the Baron were released on Heroscapers this morning . . .
    Nomad
    Nomad

Post  Nomad Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:47 pm

Uvall and the Harpies will be released later this week (Friday or Saturday).

Who is next? We should probably decide so that we can either work on bios, cards, finish play-testing, and/or finalizing . . .

It doesn't have to be on a strict one-release-per-week basis, but just so we know who is coming. RED = Released or will be. GREEN = Ready to go. BLUE = Just need a bio. PURPLE = We got some work to do.

Pack 1: HEROES OF BRAUNGLAYDE

READY: Richter - Einar, Unique Hero, Gladiator.
    Released: Bishop Thaddeus - Einar, Unique Hero, Cleric
    Released: Baron Sebastian - Einar, Unique Hero, Valiant

Needs Bio: Zaiken - Aquilla, Unique Hero, Primordial
    Needs playtesting, card, and finalizing: Kyrllin - Ullar, Unique Hero, Illusionist

Pack 2: DEVOUT DEFENDERS

Released: Sacred Fusiliers – Einar, Common Squad, Monks
    Released: Templars of Ascalon – Einar, Common Squad, Knights

Pack 3 – HARPIES AND HUNTERS

Release this week: Bloodhunter Harpies – Valkrill, Common Squad, Demons
    Needs playtesting?, card, and finalizing: Shadow Slayers of Kresnik – Aquilla, Common Squad, Hunters
    Needs playtesting, card, and finalizing: Nabora Saar Sniper – Aquilla, Uncommon Hero, Scout

Pack 4 – GORE AND GLADE

Needs playtesting, card, and finalizing: Minotaurs of Nullondia – Utgar, Common Squad, Beasts
    Needs Bio: Sylvan Animae – Aquilla, Common Squad, Guards

Large Expansion Pack – BRAUNGLAYDE’S RECKONING

Released: Chela – Valkrill, Unique Hero, Demonlord
    Needs Bio, per Derek's hold: Gammacron – Jandar, Unique Hero, Soulborg
    Needs card and finalizing: Torver – Aquilla, Unique Hero, Dauntless
    Release this week: Uvall – Valkrill, Unique Hero, Demon
    Needs Final Bio: Kyssandra – Ullar, Unique Hero, Warlord
    Lord Kai
    Lord Kai

Post  Lord Kai Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:49 pm

I need to work up the backstory for the "Primordials" starting with Zaiken. I can work on that soon. I'll be heading to Arizona for a business trip Sunday - Thursday, so hopefully I can get it done before I leave (or on the plane).

I think we're close on stats for the Na'bora Saar Sniper/Scout. Just need some wording and a Bio.

And yeah ... I need to get the other 5-pages of Kyssandra's Bio done. Dude. I totally over-thought that one ...
    Nomad
    Nomad

Post  Nomad Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:45 pm

Very long week for me . . . Friday night is the first time I've been able to even get on the computer since Tuesday afternoon. Tomorrow is crushingly busy as well. Sorry, but the new releases on HS may have to wait until Sunday.
    Lord Kai
    Lord Kai

Post  Lord Kai Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:14 pm

Nomad wrote:Very long week for me . . . Friday night is the first time I've been able to even get on the computer since Tuesday afternoon. Tomorrow is crushingly busy as well. Sorry, but the new releases on HS may have to wait until Sunday.
    No problem ... work & family first, play-time second : P
    Derek S
    Derek S

Post  Derek S Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:42 pm

No problem ... work & family first, play-time second : P
    Play time is top priority, come on bro- we got heroscape to show off!Laughing 
    Nomad
    Nomad

Post  Nomad Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:43 pm

Uvall and the Harpies are up on Heroscapers.

Please check for errors, needed improvement, and that the links work.

Have a nice trip to Arizona, Kai.

Who is next to be released?
    Nomad
    Nomad

Post  Nomad Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:23 pm

Who is next? We should probably decide so that we can either work on bios, cards, finish play-testing, and/or finalizing . . .

Would it be OK to focus our efforts on finalizing the guys in this release? We still have some play-testing and finalizing to do and creating cards does take me some time. Thanks!

Looking at what we have ready, I'm think Richter and Gammacron are next in line . . .

RED = Released. GREEN = Ready to go. BLUE = Just need a bio. PURPLE = We got some work to do.

READY: Richter - Einar, Unique Hero, Gladiator.
    Released: Bishop Thaddeus - Einar, Unique Hero, Cleric
    Released: Baron Sebastian - Einar, Unique Hero, Valiant

Needs Bio: Zaiken - Aquilla, Unique Hero, Primordial
    Needs playtesting, card, and finalizing: Kyrllin - Ullar, Unique Hero, Illusionist

Released: Sacred Fusiliers – Einar, Common Squad, Monks
    Released: Templars of Ascalon – Einar, Common Squad, Knights

Released: Bloodhunter Harpies – Valkrill, Common Squad, Demons
    Needs playtesting?, card, and finalizing: Shadow Slayers of Kresnik – Aquilla, Common Squad, Hunters
    Needs playtesting, card, and finalizing: Nabora Saar Sniper – Aquilla, Uncommon Hero, Scout

Pack 4 – GORE AND GLADE

Needs playtesting, card, and finalizing:Minotaurs of Nullondia – Utgar, Common Squad, Beasts
    Needs Bio: Sylvan Animae – Aquilla, Common Squad, Guards

Released: Chela – Valkrill, Unique Hero, Demonlord
    READY: Gammacron – Jandar, Unique Hero, Soulborg
    Needs card and finalizing: Torver – Aquilla, Unique Hero, Dauntless
    Releasd: Uvall – Valkrill, Unique Hero, Demon
    Needs Final Bio: Kyssandra – Ullar, Unique Hero, Warlord
    Derek S
    Derek S

Post  Derek S Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:45 pm

Sounds good to me. And yes I want to keep the 1st wave in top priority before the 2nd. Kyrllin, Snaar, and Minotaurs still need some playtesting. The rest are in need of bio, final editing or such. Thanks Damon.
    Nomad
    Nomad

Post  Nomad Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:56 am

Gammacron and Richter have been released on Heroscapers.

I won't have time to do a release next weekend due to the tournament in Portland. Who's next to be released at the end of October?

Also, if I can, I will try to update Chela's card today. We also need a new name for the Bloodhunter's Blood Frenzy 14 power.
    Derek S
    Derek S

Post  Derek S Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:43 pm

Thanks Damon.
    Lord Kai
    Lord Kai

Post  Lord Kai Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:43 pm

Awesome! thanks for posting. btw - you don't have to post Who actually started the design process ... I'm cool with the whole team getting credit : P

And your cards continue to be amazing dude.

--

I will have to think of a new name for Blood Frenzy.
    Nomad
    Nomad

Post  Nomad Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:12 am

Credit on the posts are fixed. I went back and forth on this. Thanks for making it easier for me to decide. I think you guys are so much more creative than me coming up with ideas, I just felt you both needed extra credit . . .
    Nomad
    Nomad

Post  Nomad Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:13 pm

Richter and Gammacron were released almost two weeks ago . . .

Would it be OK to focus our efforts on finalizing the guys in this release? We still have some play-testing and finalizing to do and creating cards does take me some time. Thanks!

RED = Released. GREEN = Ready to go. BLUE = Just need a bio. PURPLE = We got some work to do.

READY: #12 Richter - Einar, Unique Hero, Gladiator.
    Released: #9 Bishop Thaddeus - Einar, Unique Hero, Cleric
    Released: #8 Baron Sebastian - Einar, Unique Hero, Valiant

Needs Bio: #10 Zaiken - Aquilla, Unique Hero, Primordial
    Needs playtesting, card, and finalizing: #17 Kyrllin - Ullar, Unique Hero, Illusionist

Released: #2 Sacred Fusiliers – Einar, Common Squad, Monks
    Released: #7 Templars of Ascalon – Einar, Common Squad, Knights

Released: #5 Bloodhunter Harpies – Valkrill, Common Squad, Demons
    Needs playtesting?, card, and finalizing: #16 Shadow Slayers of Kresnik – Aquilla, Common Squad, Hunters
    Needs playtesting, card, and finalizing: #15 Nabora Saar Sniper – Aquilla, Uncommon Hero, Scout

Pack 4 – GORE AND GLADE

Needs playtesting, card, and finalizing: #14 Minotaurs of Nullondia – Utgar, Common Squad, Beasts
    Needs Bio: #1 Sylvan Animae – Aquilla, Common Squad, Guards

Released: #4 Chela – Valkrill, Unique Hero, Demonlord
    #11 Gammacron – Jandar, Unique Hero, Soulborg

Needs card and finalizing: #13 Torver – Aquilla, Unique Hero, Dauntless
    Releasd: #6 Uvall – Valkrill, Unique Hero, Demon
    Needs Final Bio: #3 Kyssandra – Ullar, Unique Hero, Warlord

Last edited by Nomad on Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Derek S
    Derek S

Post  Derek S Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:49 pm

I hope to get some PT in soon. Hopefully I can work on the bios over the weekend.
    Nomad
    Nomad

Post  Nomad Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:42 pm

Who do we want to put out there on HS with Torver? Our choices are Kyssandra, Sylvan, and Zaiken. We don't have to have a bio on the initial post, do we?
    Derek S
    Derek S

Post  Derek S Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:37 pm

I am afraid if we don't they may never get done (I know I might drag my heels even more than I do at times to finish it up). I say just go with Torver until something else is completed.
    Lord Kai
    Lord Kai

Post  Lord Kai Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:49 pm

Nomad wrote:Who do we want to put out there on HS with Torver? Our choices are Kyssandra, Sylvan, and Zaiken. We don't have to have a bio on the initial post, do we?
    Sorry I am behind on my Bio's (again ... this is like the third time).

How about Tover and Kyssandra? It can be part of the "Large Expansion Pack" update.

I'll email you Part 1 of her story ... just include a To Be Continued ...
    Nomad
    Nomad

Post  Nomad Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:30 pm

Great read on the Kyssandra bio!

Torver and Kyssandra have been uploaded to HS.

FYI: I haven't checked my rep/comments in months and rarely do. But, I checked it today and we have 9 very positive comments for our efforts. Well done, comrades.
    Nomad
    Nomad

Post  Nomad Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:12 pm

Torver and Kyssandra were released last week . . .

It looks like Zaiken and the Sylvan Animae are ready after we get bios done. The other need card work and/or playtesting.

Can we shoot for Zaiken and Sylvan for November 15 by getting their bios done? And then maybe a couple of the others by the end of November?

Here is what is left from Wave 1:

Needs Bio: #10 Zaiken - Aquilla, Unique Hero, Primordial
    Needs playtesting, card, and finalizing: #17 Kyrllin - Ullar, Unique Hero, Illusionist

Needs playtesting?, card, and finalizing: #16 Shadow Slayers of Kresnik – Aquilla, Common Squad, Hunters
    Needs playtesting, card, and finalizing: #15 Nabora Saar Sniper – Aquilla, Uncommon Hero, Scout

Pack 4 – GORE AND GLADE

Needs playtesting, card, and finalizing: #14 Minotaurs of Nullondia – Utgar, Common Squad, Beasts
    Needs Bio: #1 Sylvan Animae – Aquilla, Common Squad, Guards
    Derek S
    Derek S

Post  Derek S Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:06 am

If the shadow slayers pass with both of you I think they are finalized in the op.
    Lord Kai
    Lord Kai

Post  Lord Kai Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:06 am

Can we shoot for Zaiken and Sylvan for November 15 by getting their bios done? And then maybe a couple of the others by the end of November?

I was sick all week so I am catching up on work (and life). But I should be able to work up those Bio's in a week.
    Lord Kai
    Lord Kai

Post  Lord Kai Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:13 pm

Lord Kai wrote:Can we shoot for Zaiken and Sylvan for November 15 by getting their bios done? And then maybe a couple of the others by the end of November?

I was sick all week so I am catching up on work (and life).  But I should be able to work up those Bio's in a week.

Sorry I didn't get to the Bio's this week. Hopefully some spare time will spring up this weekend for creative pursuits : P

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:51 am